It doesnt matter to me. By the time the iPhone 5 is launched one of many things is surely to happen.
1. Many different variants of the GIII will have been introduced
2. Motorola would've launched it's Razr HD
3. People will realize the GIII is a poorly constructed cheap phone
4. Price of the GIII will have dropped
5. HTC launched different models to compete with the iPhone 5 and models recently introduced
Yeah and thats the weirdest thing about this
Telus should be pretending nice at least until they snag Mobi
All this does is give a reason to block takeover
Thats a huge list of plan changes
Being with Bell just keeps getting BettER
Went to a spot on my way home that I know puts out fast speeds. I guess it's safe to say that things are still limited to 40/20?
So bell and Rogers are raising rates at the same time. Who saw that coming.
We have introduce A cool new game TRUM