It doesnt matter to me. By the time the iPhone 5 is launched one of many things is surely to happen.
1. Many different variants of the GIII will have been introduced
2. Motorola would've launched it's Razr HD
3. People will realize the GIII is a poorly constructed cheap phone
4. Price of the GIII will have dropped
5. HTC launched different models to compete with the iPhone 5 and models recently introduced
I created a light-weight social app. It is a platform to share ideas anonymously, like YikYak, but only focus on sharing ideas.
Here is the link to the app appstore.com/swipidea
Let me know...
Seems like really bad design to me. So how does one get a phone that "just works"? Or is that one of those really dumb "Why is the Emperor walking around naked?" questions?
During Page Plus business hours you can click on support on their home page, then click live chat and get an answer instantly
i want to take advantage of their trade in as well..but i'm guessing doing this in person at a booth is likely a bad idea..
The model number he gave is listed as being the for India version on GSM Arena. Not a big Samsung fan so I don't know the ins and outs of the different versions.
It looks to cover the US LTE band...