It doesnt matter to me. By the time the iPhone 5 is launched one of many things is surely to happen.
1. Many different variants of the GIII will have been introduced
2. Motorola would've launched it's Razr HD
3. People will realize the GIII is a poorly constructed cheap phone
4. Price of the GIII will have dropped
5. HTC launched different models to compete with the iPhone 5 and models recently introduced
True, but no band 1 for roaming, no flash for the camera, no front camera at all, no removable battery so you can't get an extended life battery or anything of the sort. It also looks like the screen...
Now that jailbreak is out for 8.4 MMS settings can be entered with tetherme
I used the executive contact line since Mark the Spot has never been fixed in months now for my ipad as well as reporting the tower issue here. I ran a speed test and got a normal ping reply but...
At least the airplanes had good coverage.😉lol
via the HoFo App
I assume in the West Telus has better backhaul and in Eastern Canada Bell has better backhaul given that Bell manages most* towers in the east and Telus does in the west.
*Bell and Telus both...