It doesnt matter to me. By the time the iPhone 5 is launched one of many things is surely to happen.
1. Many different variants of the GIII will have been introduced
2. Motorola would've launched it's Razr HD
3. People will realize the GIII is a poorly constructed cheap phone
4. Price of the GIII will have dropped
5. HTC launched different models to compete with the iPhone 5 and models recently introduced
Don't know if anything has improved, but about a year ago on AT&T, I was trying to get a "feel" for how much data I needed to cover my usage, and I recorded the total shown on my account on the AT&T...
All my financial interactions with Lyca have been via their web-site, even though the SIM was gotten for a nominal amount from eBay and then replaced with a "new" SIM when folks were encouraged to...
The phone (Nexus first generation) was bought from Wind brand new 3 years ago by me. All along I have been with Wind. It was Wind having told me that my phone is blacklisted by Rogers.
I will call them this weekend to see if I can get it straightened out at least for now.
When I check on my Android phone this is what I get.
When I check on my PC at the website I just get Text Messages in the text bucket.125986125987