It doesnt matter to me. By the time the iPhone 5 is launched one of many things is surely to happen.
1. Many different variants of the GIII will have been introduced
2. Motorola would've launched it's Razr HD
3. People will realize the GIII is a poorly constructed cheap phone
4. Price of the GIII will have dropped
5. HTC launched different models to compete with the iPhone 5 and models recently introduced
a game that entertain children :)
beautiful game :)
Motorola L2 Overview:
Motorola L2(originaly announced as the SLVRlite V270) is a quad-band GSM phone. It features 65k display, Bluetooth, GPRS high-speed data, WAP 2.0 Internet browser, Java...
I was misled by the sale persons who told me there were coverage in Victoria. Why would I chose to use Wind if there wasn't coverage? My attitude is fine. You piece of shitt.