It doesnt matter to me. By the time the iPhone 5 is launched one of many things is surely to happen.
1. Many different variants of the GIII will have been introduced
2. Motorola would've launched it's Razr HD
3. People will realize the GIII is a poorly constructed cheap phone
4. Price of the GIII will have dropped
5. HTC launched different models to compete with the iPhone 5 and models recently introduced
hate to be 'that guy' but 4g lte was being talked about last july. Fast forward to today and still nothing. Selectel seems to drag their feet more than the competition. I remember when page plus...
I picked up a UDP line a few months ago before the "official" AOL shutout (if that's even really a thing but whatever)
Anyway, i've got an iPad Mini Retina, iPhone 6 Plus, and Droid Maxx... All of...
As I have reported far upthread in regards to AT&T/T-Mobile:
- In areas with any coverage at all on T-Mobile, manually choosing AT&T will often give an error message. After about 5-8 consecutive...
Did you set the apn for data and mms? My son is using a Verizon S4 with the tmo 30 monthly plan and he had to manually set the apn for data and mms to work.
I don't believe its possible.. I don't know why not but I have never been able to find a setting to fix it