It doesnt matter to me. By the time the iPhone 5 is launched one of many things is surely to happen.
1. Many different variants of the GIII will have been introduced
2. Motorola would've launched it's Razr HD
3. People will realize the GIII is a poorly constructed cheap phone
4. Price of the GIII will have dropped
5. HTC launched different models to compete with the iPhone 5 and models recently introduced
I've been to a fully packed Levi's Stadium during a concert before, and my girlfriend (Verizon) had to use my phone (AT&T) as a hotspot to be able to access the Internet. So AT&T fared somewhat well,...
Cool. You said iPhone 6 in the previous post so there was no mention of a new Samsung gadget.
Haven't read much about OK -- sorry if I assumed Band 12 would be useful there.
Poor dears. Such first world problems they have once in a while. LOL.
So you're essentially saying the modern 30 or younger crowd are a bunch of pansies who can't deal with a tech outage....
Sure I don't know much about this, Thanks... That's good to know because I can test other GSM phones (BLU: Life One x as well as MOTO E).
But how does one check the balance in his account? They ask...
The point of having a Boost Mobile forum is to get information about Boost Mobile deals and service. If people want to know what the latest deals are for T-Mobile or Metro PCS, they can go to those...