It doesnt matter to me. By the time the iPhone 5 is launched one of many things is surely to happen.
1. Many different variants of the GIII will have been introduced
2. Motorola would've launched it's Razr HD
3. People will realize the GIII is a poorly constructed cheap phone
4. Price of the GIII will have dropped
5. HTC launched different models to compete with the iPhone 5 and models recently introduced
Try Harbor Mobile's $18/mo 5 GB LTE data only plan ($15 + $3 tax), works on hotspots, so unlimited tethering.
So many questions, so few answers. Can someone else confirm this is nationwide wal-marts or just a regional thing?
If this is true, it's about time.
The tie-in between Consumer Cellular and AARP is not off-topic at all. While I take that 5% AARP discount, I don't really like that whole AARP/seniors marketing approach for several reasons:
Huawei E392 Mobile Data Stick Overview:
Unlock Videotron Huawei E392 Mobile Data Stick
to use any where in the world with any supported service provider like
Videotron, Straight talk,...