It doesnt matter to me. By the time the iPhone 5 is launched one of many things is surely to happen.
1. Many different variants of the GIII will have been introduced
2. Motorola would've launched it's Razr HD
3. People will realize the GIII is a poorly constructed cheap phone
4. Price of the GIII will have dropped
5. HTC launched different models to compete with the iPhone 5 and models recently introduced
Slightly OT, but is an "iPad-only" plan eligible for a 10% BYOD and 10% add-a-line discount?
I believe our internal team have are still working on the matter, are you able to try making another test call to see if it's working now? I noticed you had commented on our...
I was a US Cellular customer for over a decade, and worked for the DO for two years, noticing that it was becoming far less dynamic, and far more about a cash grab, as time went on. A chronic illness...
There's no way anyone can answer this well without more information about what's important to you. Price (of the phone and/or the service), reliability, camera, social networking, or what?
It only uses plan minutes when the plan does not include unlimited WiFi and you use up your WiFi minutes that are included on top of your standard cell minutes. The Kate $1.99 (0), Harrison $4.99...