It doesnt matter to me. By the time the iPhone 5 is launched one of many things is surely to happen.
1. Many different variants of the GIII will have been introduced
2. Motorola would've launched it's Razr HD
3. People will realize the GIII is a poorly constructed cheap phone
4. Price of the GIII will have dropped
5. HTC launched different models to compete with the iPhone 5 and models recently introduced
Overview of ZTE ZINGER cell phone
Introducing the ZTE® Zinger™; your next compact, light and elegantly designed smartphone. Featuring a vibrant 3.5 inch touch screen and Android 4.4 KitKat,...
While the Sprint variant is technically capable of working on Verizon, on a policy basis, Verizon will not activate it on their network. So from a practical perspective, one must choose between...
So I tried the customer service number last night. Tried to get 15gb for 100 but keep my double data. No go. Guy said both plans are expired and no way he could apply. And even if he could do 15gb...
When both I and the cashier scanned the cards to activate them, it came up as INVALID CARD for both of us. I also purchased a separate TracFone card at the same time and that successfully activated.
What app were you using for LTE information?