It doesnt matter to me. By the time the iPhone 5 is launched one of many things is surely to happen.
1. Many different variants of the GIII will have been introduced
2. Motorola would've launched it's Razr HD
3. People will realize the GIII is a poorly constructed cheap phone
4. Price of the GIII will have dropped
5. HTC launched different models to compete with the iPhone 5 and models recently introduced
Was playing around online, when trying to add a Tab Plus phone to the cart, I get the "Change Plan" button, so that's a no-go. There's a message that says "plan must be at least $69". Funny thing is...
The porting credit will follow her number but she will lose the monthly advance payment she made if she merges into the new account prior to her billing date. Just merge into new account the day...
Yeah already saw that. I was really looking for some real-world experiences. Information on the website is not always correct or accurate and the reps are clueless when it comes to asking for...
Best to keep GPS off unless you need it in order to preserve your battery and keep nosy apps from knowing your location :) .
In my experience Android more apps check the GPS location in the background if the app is open in the background than iPhone apps.