It doesnt matter to me. By the time the iPhone 5 is launched one of many things is surely to happen.
1. Many different variants of the GIII will have been introduced
2. Motorola would've launched it's Razr HD
3. People will realize the GIII is a poorly constructed cheap phone
4. Price of the GIII will have dropped
5. HTC launched different models to compete with the iPhone 5 and models recently introduced
This was announced over a month ago.....
If you're not an iOS fan, this might piss you off a bit but currently the only phone we have to offer with this trial is the iPhone 5S. It's...
Yes, it's definitely good to shop around.
I use my Gophone SIM in a Verizon G2 and as Volaris said only band 4 (1700), if present, will get LTE.
Most times here in and around Oklahoma City I'm getting LTE on it but then in areas with...
Just checked and of course it is there. But has the other $30 plan been discontinued or repriced to $35?