It doesnt matter to me. By the time the iPhone 5 is launched one of many things is surely to happen.
1. Many different variants of the GIII will have been introduced
2. Motorola would've launched it's Razr HD
3. People will realize the GIII is a poorly constructed cheap phone
4. Price of the GIII will have dropped
5. HTC launched different models to compete with the iPhone 5 and models recently introduced
I was a Vm customer for almost two years and perfectly happy until about a year ago, when data use in my area became basically unusable. Honestly, Sprint data became so slow you couldn't open Web...
yes many people go crazy at some pint of their life, Lol j/k what ever makes you happy man! Enjoy life. Wait you probably can't read this as you decided to stop reading emails asking you how you are?...
Of course its crooked, even in the post directly before yours, do you think Wind is worth $0?
I personally would buy the brand for such an insane low valuation
The analogy is relevant as no carrier is forcing you to go on contract
You can easily buy phone & use on carrier of your choice
If you prefer a more direct comparison; Audi lists a car at $40,000...
Well I didn't bother mailing customer support at dreambig, but I did figure out that I had't set up a phone number through Google Voice yet. When I first logged in with my PC to GV it showed a...