It doesnt matter to me. By the time the iPhone 5 is launched one of many things is surely to happen.
1. Many different variants of the GIII will have been introduced
2. Motorola would've launched it's Razr HD
3. People will realize the GIII is a poorly constructed cheap phone
4. Price of the GIII will have dropped
5. HTC launched different models to compete with the iPhone 5 and models recently introduced
How do I activate service mode on the Kyocera hydro wave
Is VOLTE active in the Cincinnati area? In Clermont County I drop to 2g or HSPA when I place a phone call. Is this the network or my phone. I have a Kyocera hydro wave
Bummer.... just realized the data is for each 90 day period, not each month.
Yep, checked it out.
I'm looking at net10 byod since they have a cheap plan with decent data. Is porting a number to net10 as bad as ST and track phone?
My biggest worry with moving from P+ is losing my number during a...
Apparently, Fido changed iPhone subsidy requirement on Aug 17th.
For those with separate voice and data plan, you now need to have it at $70 (before add on) to be considered as MAX plan....