It doesnt matter to me. By the time the iPhone 5 is launched one of many things is surely to happen.
1. Many different variants of the GIII will have been introduced
2. Motorola would've launched it's Razr HD
3. People will realize the GIII is a poorly constructed cheap phone
4. Price of the GIII will have dropped
5. HTC launched different models to compete with the iPhone 5 and models recently introduced
So if I buy one of these $29 for $90 sims and switch to the $3/day plan, and I use it once a month, how long will I be able to use this SIM without refilling? would it be $90/3 == 30 months? Is there...
I cannot download MMS messages on my Alcatel . A couple of different people have sent me MMS pictures and my phone fails to download them EVERY TIME.
I've had the monthly renew work for me, however I received a bunch of confusing and conflicting messages:
1. The auto renewal happened a number of days before the 30 day expiry.
2. After auto...
Did you try converting the hex MEID to decimal as I suggested in the other thread?
Did you look at the device on the my account page? Is the MEID listed there? Is it in hex or decimal
It's about availability.
Here's an example:
Currently, a 64 GB Space Grey AT&T iPhone 6+ "ships in 2-3 weeks." My local Apple store shows it as "available for pickup today."