It doesnt matter to me. By the time the iPhone 5 is launched one of many things is surely to happen.
1. Many different variants of the GIII will have been introduced
2. Motorola would've launched it's Razr HD
3. People will realize the GIII is a poorly constructed cheap phone
4. Price of the GIII will have dropped
5. HTC launched different models to compete with the iPhone 5 and models recently introduced
Hi, I'm just wondering if I could have some specifics from somebody on how the Fuel differs from the Valet. While I've found detailed reviews on the Valet; because the Fuel is relatively new I have...
I always get a pop up on my iPhone from tmobile telling me I used 5 gigs and data will be slowed down.
via the HoFo App
Yeah that is pretty ridiculous.
If I was in the market for a new phone that is the deal I would be jumping on.
Supposed first spotted band 12 area: http://www.tmonews.com/2014/11/t-mobile-700mhz-lte-spotted-in-houston-texas/
Autopay discount is for one line only.