It doesnt matter to me. By the time the iPhone 5 is launched one of many things is surely to happen.
1. Many different variants of the GIII will have been introduced
2. Motorola would've launched it's Razr HD
3. People will realize the GIII is a poorly constructed cheap phone
4. Price of the GIII will have dropped
5. HTC launched different models to compete with the iPhone 5 and models recently introduced
Consumer Cellular offers variable rates. But for the usage you mention, monthly cost would fluctuate somewhere between $17.50 and $50 per month, plus taxes. You would probably be better off with...
Alright, not solved... Can't find the Edit button again :(
Showed promise, but has changed the modem into something that nothing will recognize as a modem,...
go with S6 Edge...it's worth it.. nice specs and designs
nice comes handy when needed
Well I mean sure 48 Mbps might not be that common, but speeds similar (with 10 Mbps) are.