It doesnt matter to me. By the time the iPhone 5 is launched one of many things is surely to happen.
1. Many different variants of the GIII will have been introduced
2. Motorola would've launched it's Razr HD
3. People will realize the GIII is a poorly constructed cheap phone
4. Price of the GIII will have dropped
5. HTC launched different models to compete with the iPhone 5 and models recently introduced
As have I done it, coming straight from AT&T postpaid. It should take about 15-20 mins if you find the right person on the AT&T side who knows how to start it there and then hook in his or her...
I've got a feeling that their PLUS plans haven't even begun yet. That they jumped the gun on advertising it.
I guess when your HSPA uploads hit over 3mbps that means whatever they did to make LTE connect instantly back after a call is live.
Interestingly, when I left Sprint (still on contract) they only charged my etf, and nothing for my last month of service (I was at least a week into it, I think).
I agree being throttled to 8k when they promised 128k is no good.