It doesnt matter to me. By the time the iPhone 5 is launched one of many things is surely to happen.
1. Many different variants of the GIII will have been introduced
2. Motorola would've launched it's Razr HD
3. People will realize the GIII is a poorly constructed cheap phone
4. Price of the GIII will have dropped
5. HTC launched different models to compete with the iPhone 5 and models recently introduced
Hahaha that's great!
And it was half the price of the first one that you bought.
I can hardly wait until mine is delivered in a few days.
Sent from my Wonderful LG Optimus L90
I've been reading through from the beginning of these Wind forums and it is rather interesting. Wind made a number of announcements, about expanding across Canada and making a true fourth network....
I was recently in Australia for business and I picked up a prepaid Telstra SIM card in the airport for $30 (about $22 US dollars) with unlimited talk and text and 7.5GB of high-speed data. It was a...
I doubt that current phones support the newer bands/networks. Time will tell.
Just last month Verzion publicly downplayed the importance of that auction for them.
Verizon's Shammo: We'll be in the 600 MHz auction, but more interested in high-band spectrum like AWS