It doesnt matter to me. By the time the iPhone 5 is launched one of many things is surely to happen.
1. Many different variants of the GIII will have been introduced
2. Motorola would've launched it's Razr HD
3. People will realize the GIII is a poorly constructed cheap phone
4. Price of the GIII will have dropped
5. HTC launched different models to compete with the iPhone 5 and models recently introduced
Just wondering-- you admit you don't understand their marketing strategy, but then say you don't agree with it? How can you rationally disagree with something you don't understand?
I've seen several switching forums in the last couple of hours, and even its though kinda annoying, I thought I'll add my story in. This is especially for people who are thinking of coming to Harbor...
That is correct.
Yeah and i think Fido as well.
Band 4 cranford nj, which was just band 13 five days ago. Way to go Verizon.
via the HoFo App
I would strongly advise you to NOT do a factory reset. You don't seem to have a defect in how the phone operates, but more a lack of understanding on how to do a certain task.
You should ALWAYS...