Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Thread: ***2GB Transflash/MicroSD Compatibility List***

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by tsilliker
    I have a 2GB card, but the phone only plays mp3 files up to the first GB.

Funny, because it diplays all the mp3 files I loaded, and even reports bitrate, etc.

Very disappointing indeed. I'll have to crunch all my mp3 files down more to fit more on I guess.
    can anyone confirm this? i was planning on getting a 2gb card for $40 at fry's when i received my a920.

think a firmware or some sort of patch would fix the issue?

Feedback Score
    I currently have the samsung a920 for sprint and it seems to only read 1gb of the 2gb micro sd card. I am also looking for advice if there is firmware update or trick to get it to read the full 2GB. THANKS!

Device(s)
    V3C RAZR
    Carrier(s)
    Altel
    Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    I have a 2GB SD micro SD card that while it recognizes that it has 2GB on the phone it will only seem to read 1GB. I was wondering if it's important to format the card using the format option in the A920 phone itself or if it can be formatted with the computer instead? I do know that when it does format using the phone it will make it 1GB. Any help would be great.

Feedback Score
    does the 2gb sandisk micro SD work in the E900

Device(s)
    Samsung t609
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score

2gb microSD working in t609

I got a 2gb transflash the other day, it shows up as a 2gb card in my t609 but I haven't filled it up to the point to see if the full 2gb works.

Device(s)
    samsung d820 t809
    Carrier(s)
    t-mobile
    Feedback Score
    anyone gotten 2gig to work with a d820 flashed t809?

Device(s)
    Motorola RaZr V3 Black
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    hey guys you all keep saying that the samsung d900 does not support 2 Gig, but if you look on this website it clearly says that the 2 gig micro sd card i compatible and functional for the d900 take a gander http://www.mymemory.co.uk/compatible...g/Samsung+D900
    Motorola V3r Black RAZR
    Java Uploader
    Yet to sort out other problems, so no other flashes or flexs

Device(s)
    LG Voyager
    Carrier(s)
    Bell Mobility
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Crinagerulz_0
    hey guys you all keep saying that the samsung d900 does not support 2 Gig, but if you look on this website it clearly says that the 2 gig micro sd card i compatible and functional for the d900 take a gander http://www.mymemory.co.uk/compatible...g/Samsung+D900
    Of course that web site also says the 2GB is compatible with the Samsung A920. So I would take that info with a grain of salt. They are trying to sell a product.

T

Device(s)
    Samsung D900 (unlocked/unbranded)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    ooohhh Great info.

What about T629 and the 2gig card??

Device(s)
    Samsung D820
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score

Please oh Please

Quote Originally Posted by sir.distortion
    anyone gotten 2gig to work with a d820 flashed t809?
    Ditto.... Please oh please..... I could put all 8 heroes episodes on there!! "Save the Cheerleader save the World!"
    All will fear the wrath of Ogami Itto's Blade!
    The assasin by the River Stixx

"You must have very big rat you need Hotori Hanzo's a steel."
    ~Hotori Hanzo~

Device(s)
    Samsung Blackjack
    Carrier(s)
    Cingular Wireless GSM
    Feedback Score
    Has anyone tried the 2Gig card with the A707?

Feedback Score

2GB Compatible with Samsung D830?

I recently bought a 2GB Micro SD card for my Samsung D830. It seemed to work to start with; was recognised, accessible and the phone reported it as the correct size. However, when I started filling it up with data, it was fine until it reched the 1GB mark. Anything over this is unaccessible and unrecognised by the card.

I am using a USB card reader to fill up the card with data. The phone recognises that all the folders exist on the card, but those added past the 1GB mark the phone believes are empty. The files are all viewable and accessible when using the card reader on my PC.

Is this a problem with the memory card, or is it just that the D830 can only access addresses on the card up to 1GB?

Any answers would be greatly appreciated!

Device(s)
    Motorola V3m
    Carrier(s)
    Alltel
    Feedback Score
    Anyone know about the Samsung SCH A930 for VZW? the black phone w/ internal antenna and blue oled display?

also, once you format the card in a phone, can i take it to my LG and format it there? do I even need to do that?
    Go Hokies!

Feedback Score

2GB Compatible with Samsung D830?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I recently bought a 2GB Micro SD card for my Samsung D830. It seemed to work to start with; was recognised, accessible and the phone reported it as the correct size. However, when I started filling it up with data, it was fine until it reched the 1GB mark. Anything over this is unaccessible and unrecognised by the card.

I am using a USB card reader to fill up the card with data. The phone recognises that all the folders exist on the card, but those added past the 1GB mark the phone believes are empty. The files are all viewable and accessible when using the card reader on my PC.

Is this a problem with the memory card, or is it just that the D830 can only access addresses on the card up to 1GB?

Any answers would be greatly appreciated!

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast