Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Thread: ***2GB Transflash/MicroSD Compatibility List***

Device(s)
    es t610
    Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by grahamcol
    Hi have been reading on another forum that users that have updated thier firmware to D900XEFK2 seem to be able to use the 2g/B cards

Gray
    a supporting link would make this post a little more credible.

Feedback Score
    http://www.samsung-stuff.de/board/th...threadid=14196

Here ya go its in german but if you google translate it you should make some sense.

Gray
    http://translate.google.com/translat...language_tools

Feedback Score
    I am going to order a 2g/b card and have the D900XEFK2 firmware installed so i will keep you posted on the results.

Gray

Device(s)
    Samsung D900
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    I got my D900 3 Months ago - 2GB microSD wont work. 1GB from PNY wont work. D900 is a beautiful phone, the quality of video is just unbelieve, its like have an HDTV LCD TV on your cell phone display. I have converted movie DVD's to the correct 352x240 video size mp4 files and watched them on my D900. Family Guy, Jet Li's Fearless, Ice Age 2, Chicken Little. Program I've used to convert any Video format to any Video format is Xilisoft. Once again, I would highly recommend D900 as your phone. Only downside is the cheap plastic body and battery cover.

Device(s)
    Samsung d900
    Carrier(s)
    Cingular
    Feedback Score
    I am unable to find this info. If you watch a movie on your phone, let's say in a plane. How long does the battery last? in mean in D900

Device(s)
    Samsung D900
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    If the battery is fully charged, it can last upto a 4.5 hour long movie, but I think 1 GB stick can hold upto sooo far from my experience with the quality settings that I had specified - 3.5 hours, but depending on what quality settings u put for the movie, the time can increase or decrease.

Device(s)
    Samsung d900
    Carrier(s)
    Cingular
    Feedback Score
    Any word yet on the German firmware supporting 2GB for D900? Merry X-mas

Device(s)
    Sony Ericsson P1i
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    will the version

D900DXFJ2

support the 2GB?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by grahamcol
    I am going to order a 2g/b card and have the D900XEFK2 firmware installed so i will keep you posted on the results.

Gray

am holding my breath for this answer!! I just got a 2G memory stick for my new D900 and, surprisingly, it doesn't work! Good luck Gray!

Kim xx

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by dmiat
    Any word yet on the German firmware supporting 2GB for D900? Merry X-mas

LOL I thought I would be brave (sitting here bored lol) and went to that site to see about downloading the firmware D900XEFK2 and wow you REALLY need to be able to speak German to follow any of the conversation.. there are some posts in English that people have answered in German. So... unless you speak German, guess we will wait for Gray to update us!!

Kim xx

Device(s)
    Samsung SGH-D900
    Carrier(s)
    Cingular
    Feedback Score
    Go to page one genius. This thread is already stickied and already contains a list. When more information is found, the list is updated. If you don't want to dig through the "d900 will or will not crap," then don't click on the next few pages, simple as that.

Device(s)
    Samsung SGH-D900
    Carrier(s)
    Cingular
    Feedback Score
    It's not been updated because no one has reported anything new. Also, the post is still about the same thing it was about when it was started. But now, because of you, it actually has been misdirected.

So back to the real topic: I also have a d900 and I'm patiently waiting for your results grahamcol!

Feedback Score

Wink

Wow and here I thought I wasn't the only person who had asked the question and was waiting for the answer. I must not speak English either! No need to get your knickers in a knot luvie Try and be happy Stevo

Kim

Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score
    for those asking about the E900, according to this website (http://www.mymemory.co.uk/compatible.../Samsung_E900), the 2GB is compatible with it.

edit: strangely enough, although that site states that it is compatible, according to this website (http://mobymemory.com/Content/2GB-mi...900-5335.html), it is not yet compatible with the E900. it may be the difference between European and American models.
    Last edited by gennylui; 12-30-2006 at 11:14 PM.

Feedback Score

D820

Does anyone know if the 2gb transflashcard will work on the Samsung d820?
    Also, why would there be a difference in the 1gb and 2gb cards (apart from the memory)

When I try to read it, it asks if I want to format it, and when I press yes it just shows error!
    Thanks

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast