Thread: KRZR in-store price

Device(s)
    Droid
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score

KRZR in-store price

Can anyone confirm if the KRZR price with 2-year contract will still be $250 when it hits stores tomorrow?

Device(s)
    Palm Pre
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    How does one pronounce KRZR anyways? Cray-zer? Cruiser? K-Razor?

Device(s)
    Droid
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick5150
    How does one pronounce KRZR anyways? Cray-zer? Cruiser? K-Razor?
    Crazer. I almost feel silly saying it out loud to another person

Device(s)
    Krzr K1m
    Carrier(s)
    Alltel Wireless
    Feedback Score
    I'm going to be able to order them 2-day tomorrow but still won't have them in until Monday. Can't confirm the price until tomorrow and there's also the question of how much the rebate will be for(if there is one). We've got the 2865's in but can't get the rebates until tomorrow as well.

Device(s)
    Blackberry 9530
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by slimbrady
    I'm going to be able to order them 2-day tomorrow but still won't have them in until Monday. Can't confirm the price until tomorrow and there's also the question of how much the rebate will be for(if there is one). We've got the 2865's in but can't get the rebates until tomorrow as well.
    are you an actual alltel store? or agent? stores around me finally got them in stock for sale tomorrow.

nevermnd: just saw your sig.
    Last edited by cuttme2pieces; 10-04-2006 at 03:10 PM.

Device(s)
    Droid
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by slimbrady
    Thanks. I forgot the possibility of a rebate... maybe that will get the price down to $199. I hope so.

Now I've just got to figure out how to get them to hold me a phone since I can't get there till 5pm . To bad I can't do it over the phone then pick it up in the evening!

Device(s)
    Blackberry 9530
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by benhar
    Thanks. I forgot the possibility of a rebate... maybe that will get the price down to $199. I hope so.

Now I've just got to figure out how to get them to hold me a phone since I can't get there till 5pm . To bad I can't do it over the phone then pick it up in the evening!
    i'm a little better off than you - can't get there until 2. planning on calling a little after 10 and begging them to hold one, because i'm not sure how many they got in stock and when i called the other day the guy said they might do that for me.

Device(s)
    Krzr K1m
    Carrier(s)
    Alltel Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Well with as secretive as this has been I doubt there going to sell out the first week, let alone the first day. You guys should be ok unless you have a ton of HoFo members in your city. But who knows, better safe than sorry.

Device(s)
    Droid
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Yeah I'm not expecting masses going to the store looking for the KRZR, but our Alltel store STAYS packed, and this phone is just shiny enough for everyone to want because it's "purdy".