Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Unlock Password Razr

Feedback Score

Unlock Password Razr

Does anyone know of a program to recover or change the 4 digit and 6 digit passwords. THANX !!!!!!!!!!!

Phones
    HTC Droid Incredible
    iPhone 3gs
    Carriers
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    down load Triplets....let it read the codes.....

Phones
    E71
    iPhone
    Q 9h
    Carrier
    Fido
    Feedback Score
    a small tip, not sure if it helps in this case. Anytime someone locks out certain things with a user code (ie messages), when it prompts for a user code, hit the "menu" button above the up arrow key on any motorola phone. Notice the user code now changes to ask for a security code. Enter the default security code of 000000, and it should allow you to access that area that was locked. Alot of people only change their user code from the default 1234, but not the security code from 000000. This will only work if the person hasn't changed their security code from the default 000000. I'm sure someone else has written about this on the forum, but a cool tip anyways!

Feedback Score
    10x JasonD, you saved my life! I was so desperate because I forgot my lock code I was about to flash my SLVR.

Phones
    Blackberry Pearl 8130 - Current
    Motorola E815 - Ol Reliable
    Lg enV - Retired
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Unfortunatelly that trick dosent work with the CDMA Razrs. Its still pretty cool though

1,000 Posts August 5th, 2006
    2,000 Posts June 14th, 2007

Phones
    HTC PPC6800SP (Unlocked Sprint Mogul)
    Retired: LG VX8550LK, Motorola K1m, LG UX5000, Motorola Z6m, LG VX6100,
    Motorola i860, Samsung SCH-a530s, Motorola V60p, Nokia 3390.
    Carriers
    Verizon Wireless Retired: US Cellular,
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by AgeNt B
    Unfortunatelly that trick dosent work with the CDMA Razrs. Its still pretty cool though
    Yeah, but theres an even cooler trick:
    An issue has been discovered that could cause users to accidentally get past the lock code without entering one. This can occur if you close the flip when you get to the greeting screen right before the enter lock code. Try it. It works.
    Please hold while the Nextel subscriber you are trying to reach is located...

LG - The Lamb of God.

...And he swallowed something stuck to a fridge? Darwin says let him die.

Phones
    E71
    iPhone
    Q 9h
    Carrier
    Fido
    Feedback Score
    cool... will have to try that one day. the best is the lock code trick because I work at a cell phone store, and people come in there with a code and I just hit menu, punch in zeroes and get in, and they're like hey how did you get in. I'm so cool hahah

Phones
    Zed 30, Z10, 9900, 9780, 8530, W995a, u8a, w508, w980, w380a and a few Z710s
    then: v635, F3, v360, v551, v557, v180, v300, v400, v600, v3, v3T, K1, L7, W370, Z525, N1200, P168+
    It all started with a Nokia 3360
    Carrier
    au revoir Robbers... bonjour Mobilicity
    Feedback Score

Thumbs up ...

Quote Originally Posted by JasonD
    a small tip, not sure if it helps in this case. Anytime someone locks out certain things with a user code (ie messages), when it prompts for a user code, hit the "menu" button above the up arrow key on any motorola phone. Notice the user code now changes to ask for a security code. Enter the default security code of 000000, and it should allow you to access that area that was locked. Alot of people only change their user code from the default 1234, but not the security code from 000000. This will only work if the person hasn't changed their security code from the default 000000. I'm sure someone else has written about this on the forum, but a cool tip anyways!

you're golden.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonD
    HAHAAH JasonD I ****ING LOVE U

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SimpleKindaMan
    Yeah, but theres an even cooler trick:
    An issue has been discovered that could cause users to accidentally get past the lock code without entering one. This can occur if you close the flip when you get to the greeting screen right before the enter lock code. Try it. It works.

Okay it works but I am still locked out of all the features. Every time I try to select something it ask me for the "unlock code". So how I am suppose to do a master reset now?

I have a Metro PCS V3m.

Carrier
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by AgeNt B
    k1653d - this is why it doesn't work. V3m = CDMA.
    Current Device: White Out Moto X 32GB
    THE RULES!
    Please report all inappropriate posts by clicking the dark triangle at the bottom of the post.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Heavy Fluid
    k1653d - this is why it doesn't work. V3m = CDMA.

Did you read what I quoted? I was not trying the menu trick. I did the trick for CDMA phones. It gets me in the phone but I still need the code when I try to get into the settings to do a master reset.

Is there a program that I could use?
    Last edited by k1653d; 11-19-2007 at 04:12 PM.

Carrier
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Is this on your phone?

Feedback Score
    Is what on my phone?

Phone
    Dozens of motorola gsm phones
    Carriers
    Cingular
    Feedback Score
    for cdma phones, you can use pst to reset the user password if you know the msl

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast