Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: READ THIS FIRST (Sidekick FAQ)

Device(s)
    Sidekick LX
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Agree that the Sidekick has a lot of flaws. However I don't think that the intended buyer was anyone other then a bunch of teenage kids who wanted to throw gossip all over the school. I'v had a Sidekick for the last year and a half, and I have also had the Shadow and Dash. The Shadow and Dash are by far more useful phones for something other then texting, but you the Sidekick isn't that bad. Sometimes most of those apps that you buy and purchse you rarely use and more of a nightmare to keep working than anything else.

Feedback Score
    I got my daughter a sidekick 3 it is a week old and will not stop vibrating. I took the battery out last night to get it to stop. I put the battery in and it did it again. Any help? I don't know what to do.

Device(s)
    Sidekick LX
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Sounds like there may be water damage. That is a common symptom of water damage. Have you tried buying a new battery? Also you may want to reset the device. To do a soft reset just hold the r button while powering on the phone. If you do it right the phone should reset after the initial start up. If none of that works send me a pm and I will help you.

Feedback Score
    I charged it fully and it was fine yesterday. My daughter tells me it did not get wet. So far it is ok. I am baffled but so happy it is ok.

Feedback Score
    Bought a new lx2009 from eBay and it locked so I tried to random the special unlock code at the first place. Turned up now its totally locked. Have read through blogs, someone said its permanent lock. Is this true??

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3