Thread: Voicemail Password reset

Phone
    Note II ^_^
    Carrier
    ATT
    Feedback Score

Voicemail Password reset

Does anyone know if you want to reset the password cuz my mom lost her password for her voicemail... if they have to reset the device.. cuz i thought it was something that is separate from your device i dont understand why they have to reset the device.. was the cs agent bsing me or have there been cases that they reset the phone??

Phones
    PN-810 (Ocean)
    SPH-A523 (Mysto)
    SPH-A513 (Fin)
    Carrier
    Helio
    Feedback Score
    reseting the device wont do it. i've reset mine before hard and soft, and your voicemail is "server-side" not hardware

Phones
    Moto RAZR V3i
    Moto KRZR K1
    Nokia 6030
    Carrier
    Cingular, T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by cnangel2003
    Does anyone know if you want to reset the password cuz my mom lost her password for her voicemail... if they have to reset the device.. cuz i thought it was something that is separate from your device i dont understand why they have to reset the device.. was the cs agent bsing me or have there been cases that they reset the phone??

Have member care open up a ticket to have your voicemail reset. It is a network function that needs to be re-provisioned. A Tier II or III rep can usually do it for you if you are fortunate enough to get one on the line.

Phone
    Note II ^_^
    Carrier
    ATT
    Feedback Score
    Thank you for the info.. i thought so but the rep i got on the phone was like we can only do it if you reset the hard and i thought she didn't know what she was talking about and i was right.. THANK YOU!!! =D