Thread: whats my account number?

Feedback Score

whats my account number?

I was trying to port my number out and they need my account number, I gave them my phone number and they said that I need my ACCOUNT number, but I called customer service and talked to a dummy and he didnt know either? do they have a different name for the actual account number? thanks

Phone
    Blackberry Bold 9780
    Carrier
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mrwilmoth
    I was trying to port my number out and they need my account number, I gave them my phone number and they said that I need my ACCOUNT number, but I called customer service and talked to a dummy and he didnt know either? do they have a different name for the actual account number? thanks
    ban number or account number should do it. I think you can also log onto your account at boostmobile.com and you can view it there.

Phones
    LGG2, iPhone 4s
    LGG2
    iPhone 4S
    Carriers
    Tmobile

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by scr6
    ban number or account number should do it. I think you can also log onto your account at boostmobile.com and you can view it there.
    Yea, I believe once you log on to My Boost, you should see all of your info.

Checking...

It says your account number is your phone number (with area code).

Hampaslupa ko...I live wherever my car takes me
    Phones
    Sidekick 3
    Razr v3
    Nokia 6030
    Carriers
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    theres an account id number as well, i called boost cs awhile back and the cs gave me mine...your fone number and account id should be all ya need, but make sure you get a smart one from boost cs or they wont know what your talking about...
    ~Evil Steg~

Intergalactically posted (star trek communicator (heavily modded ofcourse): Opera/100.01 (LINUX/J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/100.9.2112/2112; en; U; ssr))

BIYAGRA...PILIPINO AKO, TIGASIN HINDI KO KAILANGAN NG... !!!!!

http://www.cassiopaea.org/ Quantum Future Physics Revealed!!!!

Feedback Score
    thanks, I called and like the dummies over there I had to explain what it was, and he had to as his sup. hehe

Phones
    i880
    i875
    blackberry 7520
    Carriers
    Nextel
    Feedback Score
    I don't believe there is an account number, just full phone number will do. I'm loving nextel now!