Thread: How long does it take AT&T Wireless to ship?

Feedback Score

How long does it take AT&T Wireless to ship?

Well, I just started another account under AT&T Wireless and I was wondering how long it would take for them to ship my new phone. All I got was a message that they processed my order and charged my credit card. I was wondering how long before they actually ship my phone? It said within the next business day.

I have never bought a phone from AT&T Wireless directly, but I decided to do so this time. Do they give me a tracking number, or do I have to ask for it?

Phones
    Nokia 6500 Classic
    Motorola L2, Nokia E70
    Carrier
    AT&T Wireless
    Feedback Score
    I ordered over the phone. Sounds like you ordered over the web. I was told to call back after my order was processed to get a tracking number. I think it took a day.

Bubb Rubb
    The whistles go Woooooo!

Phones
    Apple iPhone 3G (8 Gig)
    Sony Ericsson w580i
    Previous phones: A707, w600i, S300, X427, V400, T68i
    Carrier
    Cingular / AT&T
    Feedback Score
    i called over phone and it took them 1 - 2 days. if u ordered from web i guess it would take maybe 2 or 3 days..but probably would be the same as ordering over the phone...dunno

Feedback Score
    I ordered through the web...

I checked the order status, and it says that the order has been processed and will ship within the next business day. That and only that. So it isn't exactly a lot to bite off of.

I put the order in last night, today I got that message, so I am assuming that it will ship tomorrow?

One of the reasons I ordered online is because of the instant $100 off.

Feedback Score
    I placed an order Monday morning and just got my 7210 phone today. it was shipped Fedex overnight Wednesday night.

If your credit card has been charged, odds are the phone has shipped. Call the 800# listed in the confirmation email and they should be able to look up the tracking info for your phone.

Feedback Score
    According to my credit card company, my credit card has not yet been charged. But the AT&T e-mail stated otherwise, "A one time equipment charge was applied to your credit card in the amount..."

I was hoping that it ship by today, so I could see it tomorrow. But I guess that won't be happening. AT&T's order status site is not very informative.

Feedback Score
    Did you check the order status online? It'll tell you whether or not the phone has shipped...

Depending on your credit card provider, you may be able to see the pending charge on you CC now or in the next couple of days.

Best bet is to call the order line to track your order.