Phones
    Droid RAZR
    Droid RAZR
    Droid 3
    Carrier
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score

Cricket web error 404 bad gateway

Ok so I go to google to access websites and once i type and address tkaes me to that palce, myspace for example . The I get error 404 bad gateway. Happens to any website I try to access after google.. any idea when cricket will let us use the web correctly? Also the hotmail link does not work. Already tried reprogramming the phone with no success.

Phones
    T Mobile Dash
    Kyocera Kx-5 Slider Remix
    Audiovox 8915 ( Virgin Mobile )
    Carrier
    Cricket
    Feedback Score
    I have the kx-5 with cricket service and I can access myspace through google. It might just be that your not getting a good signal. It seems weird but sometimes my web service is horrid and sometimes its spot on. Its what you get with cricket service. I would say try again and if it works start bookmarking sites that you visit often. I use gmail and the gmail link works fine ( just tried the hotmail link and it works as well ) Not sure if this will help any but I dont have my data cable yet and I was emailing myself some ringtones and then oneday it just stopped working so I called customer service ( *66 ) and told them my MMS wasnt working properly the person reset something and I turned my phone off for a couple minutes and then turned it back on and it started working again.

Phones
    Sidekick Slide
    Palm Pre as soon as its available
    Carriers
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by hgallegos915
    Ok so I go to google to access websites and once i type and address tkaes me to that palce, myspace for example . The I get error 404 bad gateway. Happens to any website I try to access after google.. any idea when cricket will let us use the web correctly? Also the hotmail link does not work. Already tried reprogramming the phone with no success.

I have the Nokia 6265i and on my web I can access hotmail but other sites like Myspace used to work but now they dont work anymore.I was wondering whats up with that too.
    Just trust in God and you can acomplish any & everything you have ever imagined.