Thread: I ordered my phone two days ago and...

Device(s)
    Nokia 8801 (blingly baby!)
    Feedback Score

I ordered my phone two days ago and...

Well I ordered my phone at 2pm threw 611 on the 26th (two days ago), and I was told by the CSR it should be here by saturday/monday, because I three day mailed it, but it hasn't even been shipped yet! Urgh, i'm really annoyed. Could it be there out of the Samsung T619?
    Phone addiction is the worst addiction some say. I look at it like this, I could blow a grand on drugs a month or buy a new phone and be drug free...

Family time!
    2000 Anytime minutes
    Unlimited nights and weekends
    Free roaming
    Unlimited messages $10

Device(s)
    T-Mobile Dash
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    You might want to read this post:
    http://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php?t=1076269

Device(s)
    T-mobile Dash
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by gsmboi
    Well I ordered my phone at 2pm threw 611 on the 26th (two days ago), and I was told by the CSR it should be here by saturday/monday, because I three day mailed it, but it hasn't even been shipped yet! Urgh, i'm really annoyed. Could it be there out of the Samsung T619?
    that happened to me too with my dash, it took about 3 days to ship =/ It sucks.

Device(s)
    Blackberry Curve 8900
    Carrier(s)
    T Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Some of the shipments to the corp stores are taking longer too. My folks wanted to get a couple of Samsung t629 phones from Tmo so they can sign a contract with them. They dropped Cingular on Saturday the 23rd and were told the t629s would come in on Tuesday. Came to pick up phones on Tues. and were told to expect it this Friday due to some holiday backlog. Dropped by this afternoon (Friday) and was told they were still out at least till sometime early next week.(tried several stores) I was somewhat irritated with Tmobile this week but I guess patience is a virtue. My folks have been without cell service for a week now and they are stuck in getting the t629 since no other phone in the lineup tickles their fancy.

Device(s)
    Nokia 8801 (blingly baby!)
    Feedback Score
    Get another phone and wait for the stores to get the t629. My T619 was shipped yesterday...

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S2 (T-Mobile)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    Go to UPS.com and track by reference. Enter your mobile number ex) 111-111-1111.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _________

Speed achieved using T-Mobile Samsung GS2

Device(s)
    Blackberry Curve 8900
    Carrier(s)
    T Mobile
    Feedback Score
    My folks buckled down and just decided to get the new Moto V3t razrs instead of waiting for the t629s. They are now officially Tmo customers, although my pop was reluctant to get Moto since they were partial to Samsung. Think it had more to do with their familiarity with Samsungs UI.