Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 90

Thread: 320 x 240 Walls .... Samsung Blackjack (and other similar devices)

  1. #46
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    156
    Device(s)
    Nokia Lumina 640 XL
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    0

    Got myPhone Screen Working - Pretty Cool

    I had to delete everything and start over a couple of times and I had to leave out the PhoneAlarmSP app, but now it's working great. Was even ablt to create some custom icons and change the associated programs to ones I had or preferred!

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    35
    Device(s)
    Samsung D900
    Carrier(s)
    Cingular / ATT
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by XjoEnX
    really? am i the only one with this problem? how are you doing it so that it is clear? i have a few 320x240 wp that i've put into the phone and everytime i set it, i notice the loss in its clear resolution after i select an area of the photo like the phone tells me to do. when i view it from the homescreen it doesn't looks as good as it does in the picture viewer
    i tried it with the grid, i tried it at 320x213 and ive tried different sizes... they stilll distort...


    320x213 and the grid were the cleareast.. but still nothing like what it looks like when viewed normally...


    and all crap compared to the D900 i have ....

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    8
    Device(s)
    Samsung BlackJack
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T/Cingular
    Feedback Score
    0
    Can someone do a Texas Longhorns wallpaper for BlackJacks?

  4. #49
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    88
    Device(s)
    Samsung Blackjack II
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T Wireless
    Feedback Score
    0
    phones ive owned:
    motorola 720 (verizon)
    samsung a650 (verizon)
    samsung a610 (verizon)
    samsung a310 (verizon)
    audiovox 8940 (verizon)
    Motorola Razr (verizon)
    Samsung d807 (at&t)
    samsung blackjack (i607) (at&t)
    Sony Ericsson K790a (at&t)
    Sony Ericsson Z310a (at&t)
    Samsung Blackjack II (i617) (at&t) (current)

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    41
    Device(s)
    iPhone 1st Gen
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T Wireless
    Feedback Score
    0

    Penn State Wallpaper Request

    Could someone put together a couple of Penn State wallpapers for the blackjack - please? I'd love the basic lion logo head as a fall back, but if someone's feeling really creative - go for it.

    Thanks in advance

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    8
    Device(s)
    Samsung BlackJack
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T/Cingular
    Feedback Score
    0
    Very cool - thanks!!

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    35
    Device(s)
    Samsung D900
    Carrier(s)
    Cingular / ATT
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by hisdudeness300
    that's damn nice... i'd ask for a U of Miami one.. but they suck...

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    33
    Device(s)
    LG Env Touch
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by helix031
    i tried it with the grid, i tried it at 320x213 and ive tried different sizes... they stilll distort...


    320x213 and the grid were the cleareast.. but still nothing like what it looks like when viewed normally...


    and all crap compared to the D900 i have ....
    I just got a blackjack so I'll try out these tips.

    Since I just got it, I don't know what problems all of you are having so i guess I'll find out myself.

    when you say distortion, what exactly are you talking about? is the aspect ratio off? is it blurry?

    if it's aspect ratio, try doing a standard 4:3 image (e.g., 320x240), then stretch it to 320x213 on the pc (this is assuming that 320x213 is the actually the sharpest resolution). maybe the blackjack is stretching it back to 320x240 on the blackjack so that the aspect ratio is correct for Windows. this is all conjecture because i haven't tried it yet myself.

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    35
    Device(s)
    Samsung D900
    Carrier(s)
    Cingular / ATT
    Feedback Score
    0
    not that it blurrs, its just not as clear as when you view it... it looks grainier... like if its tooo sharp

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,237
    Device(s)
    Jesusphone v1 2.0.2 JB
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    0
    You can also checkout interfacelift.com and set it to 320x240 for images. This is what I use on mine, my top bar is transparent.

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    USA, Germany
    Posts
    26
    Device(s)
    Blackberry Bold 9700
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T US
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by onlysublime
    I just got a blackjack so I'll try out these tips.

    Since I just got it, I don't know what problems all of you are having so i guess I'll find out myself.

    when you say distortion, what exactly are you talking about? is the aspect ratio off? is it blurry?

    if it's aspect ratio, try doing a standard 4:3 image (e.g., 320x240), then stretch it to 320x213 on the pc (this is assuming that 320x213 is the actually the sharpest resolution). maybe the blackjack is stretching it back to 320x240 on the blackjack so that the aspect ratio is correct for Windows. this is all conjecture because i haven't tried it yet myself.

    I think this is the distortion that some people are talking about, because I am having the exact same issue.


    This is what the picture looks like when you view it from it's folder, just like any other image.



    And this is what it looks like after you make it your wallpaper. See how distorted the image is? Its not crisp and clear.




    Here is another perfect example, this is what it looks like when you normally view it.



    And this is after you make it your wallpaper.




    Anyone know why it does that??? I have tried it with every possible sizes, even every single one you guys posted on here, doesn't matter.

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    35
    Device(s)
    Samsung D900
    Carrier(s)
    Cingular / ATT
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylon
    I think this is the distortion that some people are talking about, because I am having the exact same issue.


    This is what the picture looks like when you view it from it's folder, just like any other image.



    And this is what it looks like after you make it your wallpaper. See how distorted the image is? Its not crisp and clear.




    Here is another perfect example, this is what it looks like when you normally view it.



    And this is after you make it your wallpaper.




    Anyone know why it does that??? I have tried it with every possible sizes, even every single one you guys posted on here, doesn't matter.
    thats a damn good example of what I meant by distortion...

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    45
    Feedback Score
    0

    thks

    i know this is a really stupid question. but how do u put a picture as the wallpaper..i can't seem to do it after looking through the manual.

    i am holding on to a wm6 i600

    thks

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Orange County
    Posts
    1
    Device(s)
    Samsung BlackJack
    Carrier(s)
    at&t
    Feedback Score
    0
    wow! you're good!

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1
    Feedback Score
    0
    to the dude who made the Texas wallpaper..could you possibly make a duke basketball one? id really appreciate it

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Bookmarks