Phones
    Blackberry 8900
    Droid X
    Carriers
    Verizon
    Feedback Score

CellFlirt

Just a word to the wise.
    I noticed a new app on my phone under chat called "CellFlirt". Seemed like a nice way to text, so I signed up. I immediately started getting text after text from people. I just imagined that they saw someone new, and was giving me a shout.
    I chatted with a couple, but just didn't have the time to text with all.
    It wasn't until today that I noticed my account was unusually low, and checked my account activity log. I was being charged alot of .50 charges for "e-commerence purchase". Once I did a little research, I found out that CellFlirt charges .50 per message received. It doesn't even matter if you reply to a text, you still get charged, plus the normal .10 that Boost charges.
    My Bad! Should've researched more carefully before I jumped in head first. Good thing I learn from my mistakes.
    Just a word of advice to share with you all.

Peace!
    Peace, Kamau :

micro:

Feedback Score
    Wirelessly posted (Moto i415: MOT-A-4A/01.01 UP.Browser/4.1.27a1 UP.Link/5.1.2.16)

Dude even the tv ads say fifty cents per message. Plus whatever your carrier charges.
    Last edited by michealm; 01-07-2007 at 12:44 AM.

Phones
    Blackberry 8900
    Droid X
    Carriers
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    I don't watch much tv anymore. Too much of nothing. But as I said, I learned something, and I do learn from my mistakes. I was just passing along a personal experience in case someone decided to leap before they looked.

Peace!