Thread: How to delete Backup Assistant app Lg VX8300

Phone
    LG VX 8300
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score

How to delete Backup Assistant app Lg VX8300

I want to delete the application Backup assistant, because I keep getting a message that says I changed my phone number and I need to delete the backup assistant and re download it. I don't want it on my phone at all.

Also another quick question. I have tried to activate the mp3 feature via the menu 0 000000 method, but I get a message when I go to music settings that says unavailable. I think I have version 3 of the software, it says under SW version t83vzv03. Is the mp3 feature enabled under this version? I will be getting a micro sd card soon and I want to be able to play mp3's. I don't want to use wma's.
    Thanks for the help

Phone
    LG VX9100 (Env2) VX910V07
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    To delete backup assistant, go to the get going menu in your get it now menu and highlight it. Press the right soft key for options and select cancel subscription and then yes.

As far as mp3 support goes, as of firmware version V02, mp3 playback is facilitated via the MOD player. When you get your card, format it in the phone and it will create all the proper directories. You put your mp3 or wma files in the my_music directory.

Phone
    LG VX 8300
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Thank you for the reply!