Thread: Port status?

Phone
    Blackberry Bold 9700
    Carrier
    AT&T Mobility
    Feedback Score

Port status?

Hi All,

Is there a number or web site to check on the port status? We moved from Sprint to TMobile last night.

Thanks!

Michael

Phone
    Trace.
    Carrier
    T-Mobile...got pink? Bring Catherine back...she makes my world
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by msgph
    Hi All,

Is there a number or web site to check on the port status? We moved from Sprint to TMobile last night.

Thanks!

Michael
    I don't know the specific number for the port center but you might want to try the customer service line at 800 937 8997 or 800 T Mobile. Looks like either number will be able to point you in the right direction but remember it can take up to 24 hours for Sprint to release the number and Sprint was never that good at doing it anyway so have some patience.

Phone
    Apple iPhone4 32GB (Black)
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    When I ported my number in from Verizon I called T-Mobile CS and they told me the status and they were right on target for when my port was completed. T-Mobile sends you a text message saying welcome to Tmobile and your cell number for the network. You can also dial #NUM# from your phone to find out if the port took effect. That tells you your number attached to the SIM card.
    "The City of New York vs. Homer Simpson" (#179/#4F22); September 21, 1997

Never Forget.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by msgph
    Hi All,
    Thanks!
    Michael
    Once the port goes into effect, you can call the "Port Resolution Center" to check on the status of it #1-877-789-3106.