Thread: Ring back tones

Feedback Score

Ring back tones

We all know by now how easy it is to put your own ring tones on your 9900. I purchased the subscript from verizon for a ring back tone to see if I could find where they put it on the phone. Well, it does not seem to be there. Can anyone tell me if it is on the phone or stored somewhere in verisons network?

If it's on the phone, I cant seem to find it, but if someone could tell me , I might can hack it just a touch to get them for free

Phones
    Droid, Env-Touch, Dare,
    Hers Voyager, retired..u900Flipshot, u740 ,LG vx8100 backup
    Son HTC touch, vx9900 retired
    Carrier
    Verizon wireless formerly Airtouch
    Feedback Score
    you didn't search the forum ?

ringback tones are on the verizon network NOT your phone
    TheMopedwhiz aka TheeWizard, a member of the Verizon Wireless Customer Council

Phone
    NEXTEL
    Carrier
    NEXTEL
    Feedback Score

I found the folder on the Vx10000

Quote Originally Posted by plankhill
    We all know by now how easy it is to put your own ring tones on your 9900. I purchased the subscript from verizon for a ring back tone to see if I could find where they put it on the phone. Well, it does not seem to be there. Can anyone tell me if it is on the phone or stored somewhere in verisons network?

If it's on the phone, I cant seem to find it, but if someone could tell me , I might can hack it just a touch to get them for free
    [FONT=Arial]

I found the folder on the Vx10000 If you want to find out email me that Crack_Head_Is_Home_176@yahoo.com

Carrier
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    As mentioned above, ringback tones are not stored on the phone, they depend solely on the carrier. It has nothing to do with your phone. That is why when you switch phones, you still have the ringback tone.
    Current Device: White Out Moto X 32GB
    THE RULES!
    Please report all inappropriate posts by clicking the dark triangle at the bottom of the post.