Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Current AT&T GoPhone Rates/FAQs

Device(s)
    lg 8100
    Carrier(s)
    telus
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by CellularDiva
    Pay As You Go Rewards program: (you will receive a bonus for every $100 you spend refilling your account.)

LEVEL === Refill your account === And Receive

1 ========= $100 ============ $5

2 ====== An Additional $100 ====== $10

3 ====== An Additional $100 ====== $15

4 ====== An Additional $100 ====== $20

5 ====== An Additional $100 ====== $20

*This is a limited time offer . Refill amounts will be counted towards bonus rewards beginning Oct. 2006. The refill amounts accumulate and bonus is paid automatically each time the refill amounts reach $100. Bonus rewards for refills in excess of $200 will be paid at customer's current level.

Get A 20% Bonus: Add a refill of $25 or more the day you activate service and get 20% more. Get $20 extra and a one-year expiration when you refill with $100.

**You will receive a text message when you are close to reaching the next bonus level.

This is slightly incorrect. There is two fifteen dollar bonuses before the twenty dollar one

Device(s)
    Apple iPhone 6S Plus Apple iPhone 6S Plus
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T Mobility
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by BoilerHorn
    This may have been asked in another forum, but I could not find it...

I am now Month2Month w/ Cingular, as my 2 year commitment has been completed. I joined on the ATT plan (before the Cingular merger) and my plan is essentialy $20 lower per month (4 phones, 7pm nights/weekends) than what I can get to start up again.

One of my phones is no longer working (Nokia 3100). I would like to get a cheap unlocked phone to replace it with, but inexpensive and unlocked tend not to coincide. So, I thought to get the lowest-end go-phone and plug in my existing SIM card.

Any thoughts whether this will work?
    Thanks
    There are plenty of inexpensive former ATT Wireless phones available on eBay, such as Nokia, Siemens, Motorola or LG. Some are as low as $10.00 plus shipping cost.
    Last edited by efparri; 02-19-2007 at 04:18 PM.
    Earl F. Parrish

Device(s)
    Motorola Droid
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Will turning the phone on to register with the network and check coverage trigger the $1.00 per day charge or do you have to actually make a call on pay as you go?

Dartmouth, NS - Mad Seeg Capital of Atlantic Canada
    Device(s)
    BB Bold
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers Wireless, the only PROvider.
    Feedback Score
    You have to make or receive a phone call to trigger the dollar.

Carrier(s)
    Bell
    Feedback Score
    21 (100%)
    Nice I'll be grabbing a GoPhone sim soon then!! I am sick of paying $1.60/min to use my phone in the states!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by DonaldMick
    How do I change my rate plan?
    Call 611 or the voice response unit: 1-800-801-9878 for Paygo
    The correct number for PAYGO customer service is actually 1-800-901-9878. I don't think this number is listed anywhere on Cingular's site.

Dartmouth, NS - Mad Seeg Capital of Atlantic Canada
    Device(s)
    BB Bold
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers Wireless, the only PROvider.
    Feedback Score
    Original post updated.

(Thanks to bobolito)

Device(s)
    iPhone 6S Gold Edition
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WorldIRC
    Nice I'll be grabbing a GoPhone sim soon then!! I am sick of paying $1.60/min to use my phone in the states!
    That is what I did!! I went to a Walmart in New Orleans and bought an 18$ USD prepaid Cingular Moto C139 (the price includes a 10$ credit to use the phone)

.15$ a minute long distance to Canada vs 1.45$ a minute with my FIDO plan??? No contest here!!

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score

go phones aging.... how long?

I bought several C139 go phones @ Walmart for backup for my post pay, how long before I loose the $10 credits . Can I swap post pay and go sims back and forth in the same phone without screwing things up for both accounts? thanks for your help!
    IXOYC

Device(s)
    iPhone 6s
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Hey, do you guys know when the first initial 20% bonus is posted to the account? I just bought a C139 today and put the $10 initial activation in it, and put $100 on it. I did get a $5 bonus as stated above, but shouldn't I get a $20 bonus for initial activation for putting $100 in?
    - acadiel

Device(s)
    If I told 'ya.....
    Carrier(s)
    I've used them all...
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by acadiel
    Hey, do you guys know when the first initial 20% bonus is posted to the account? I just bought a C139 today and put the $10 initial activation in it, and put $100 on it. I did get a $5 bonus as stated above, but shouldn't I get a $20 bonus for initial activation for putting $100 in?
    I had to search and search the GoPhone section of Cingular's website awhile back, but the $20 bonus isn't until the third or fourth $100 increment. The bonuses go up incrementally with each $100 of airtime. First $5, then $10, then finally $20. I got $5 with my first $100, $10 with my second, and my account currently shows that I am $25 away from my next $10 bonus (notice it's not offering me a $20 bonus yet, even though I've spent almost $300 on airtime on that account).
    I guess I don't know the right people, because I can't get away with anything around here... Rest assured, though, I will never maliciously properly quote anybody again!

Device(s)
    Samsung Blackjack
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Is the $1 per day charge in effect even if the call is M2M?

Device(s)
    If I told 'ya.....
    Carrier(s)
    I've used them all...
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by orimental
    Is the $1 per day charge in effect even if the call is M2M?
    Yes, it is.

Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    I got a GoPhone simcard. I asked the guy if I could switch the number to a regular plan later on and the salesguy said no problem. Yesterday, I went to the store and bought a Blackjack with a Nation 450 plan but the guy said I couldn't use my gophone number. So question is, can I keep my gophone #? I'd really prefer it if possible.

Device(s)
    Apple iPhone 6S Plus Apple iPhone 6S Plus
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T Mobility
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by badkarma
    I got a GoPhone simcard. I asked the guy if I could switch the number to a regular plan later on and the salesguy said no problem. Yesterday, I went to the store and bought a Blackjack with a Nation 450 plan but the guy said I couldn't use my gophone number. So question is, can I keep my gophone #? I'd really prefer it if possible.
    This can be done at a Cingular Corporate store.

Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast