Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: INPulse Current Rates

Feedback Score

verizon wireless inpulse

Can anyone tell me how to get back my $350.00 balance I had on my prepaid balance when I foolishly let it expire by one day? I called the customer help number and of course they gave me the "we'll look into it and get back with you" speech. that was on the 13th of this month. I still don't have my balance back. Is there anything I can do to get it back? PLEASE HELP!!!!

Device(s)
    Palm Treo 700p
    Carrier(s)
    Page Plus
    Feedback Score
    Call and make them feel guilty, kill them with kindness. Remind them of the current recession!!!
    “The science of today is the technology of tomorrow.”

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by davethraxoid
    Can anyone tell me how to get back my $350.00 balance I had on my prepaid balance when I foolishly let it expire by one day? I called the customer help number and of course they gave me the "we'll look into it and get back with you" speech. that was on the 13th of this month. I still don't have my balance back. Is there anything I can do to get it back? PLEASE HELP!!!!
    I'm sorry to hear that this happened to you, however, short of calling INpulse customer service back, I don't think there is anything else that you can do.
    Verizon makes their refill policy very clear on maintaining your service, and carrying over your balance, so you are pretty much at the mercy of whatever CS rep. that you talk to in getting your balance restored. Good luck.
    Your account balance will expire at 12:01 a.m. on the day stated at the time of replenishment. To carry your balance forward, simply refill your account before your expiration date. If balance expires, unused portion will be forfeited. Verizon Wireless will suspend your service when your account reaches $0 or your account reaches the expiration date.

Device(s)
    iPhone 6S Plus
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Say I sign up with Verizion In Pulse and $100 on the service, which is good for a year. 364 days later do I have to put another $100 into the plan to have a years worth of service, or is it like T-Mobile pre paid and only $10 is required for another year?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by brianric
    Say I sign up with Verizion In Pulse and $100 on the service, which is good for a year. 364 days later do I have to put another $100 into the plan to have a years worth of service, or is it like T-Mobile pre paid and only $10 is required for another year?
    In order to maintain another year of service with INpulse after your first $100 expires, you will need to add another $100 to your account.

Feedback Score
    Just make sure your not in the market verizon has to sell.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by gpatrick900
    Just make sure your not in the market verizon has to sell.
    Are you refering to this gpatrick? http://www.wirelessweek.com/DOJ-Veri...6-Markets.aspx

Feedback Score
    No I am referring to this.

Originally Posted by kch50428
    All one really needs to do to see what is being sold, and where is to go here:
    http://news.vzw.com/news/2009/01/pr2009-01-09.html

All the markets being divested are listed.
    I am referring to the area verizon has to sell.

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Unlimited minute version of the Inpulse plan coming in a few days, along with a few other changes.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by _KC_
    Unlimited minute version of the Inpulse plan coming in a few days, along with a few other changes.
    Unlimited pre-paid? I wonder how would that work.

Feedback Score
    KC where did you see this information at? Are you a prepaid rep.?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by C DM
    Unlimited pre-paid? I wonder how would that work.
    I imagine it would work the same as it would for postpaid customers, except, prepaid customers would pay more for their unlimited minute plan.

Device(s)
    Nexus 6p,iphone 6s plus
    Carrier(s)
    VZW,T-mobile,Cricket,Fi
    Feedback Score
    It's not that surprising considering the other unlimited prepaid options now:
    Boost $50/month (incl. text and slow data)
    Net10 $80/month (incl. text)
    Virgin $80/month (+$10 incl. text)
    PagePlus $75/month

and if you used 2000 non-IN min/month on Inpulse (assuming daily use), you'd be out roughly $130/month. Add unlimited text and that's $150/month.

The interesting thing is, prepaid customers are paying less for unlimited minutes than postpaid in many cases. Certainly, they get fewer features and in some cases less coverage, but this probably isn't sustainable unless the carriers want to see a substantial portion of their non-business customers move to prepaid.
    Last edited by mch; 02-07-2009 at 04:51 PM.
    "I didn't get fat by accident. This was a personal choice. " - Kevin Gillespie

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Rose
    I imagine it would work the same as it would for postpaid customers, except, prepaid customers would pay more for their unlimited minute plan.
    Right. I mean it certainly exists, and the idea itself seems more or less almost self-explanatory. I guess in the sense of pre-paid plans they always have this "feeling" associated with them that you essentially pay ahead for what you think you'll use/need, which is quite good for those who don't need a lot of minutes, or use them over a long period of time. With unlimited it's a different feeling since you aren't thinking about what you'll really need, you are just getting it all and not worrying about what and how you'll use it. Again, it's pretty straightforward, just a bit different in mentality I guess when you mostly think of pre-paid in the sense I described above (and not everyone necessarily sees it that way, of course).

Device(s)
    HTC Touch Diamond
    Carrier(s)
    Boost CDMA
    Feedback Score
    ......in a few days, along with a few other changes.
    Hopefully those changes include waiver of daily fee.
    Please don't PM me, unless it's a private issue.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast