Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: INPulse Current Rates

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    No, will still have the daily fee. Better than the current offering though. Can't really go into specifics but will see changes in a few days.

Device(s)
    Currently using a Google Motorola Nexus 6 (2014).
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile Pay As You Go $3/month plan w/optional data.
    Feedback Score
    Hopefully with the daily fee, it will be either 75 cents like Alltel prepaid has or 50 cents. It would be good to see the features Alltel has in there prepaid too like 75 cents daily fee with unlimited two items (text messaging, nights and weekends, Mobile Web, my circle and more). Calling any five numbers on any network including landlines would be great and only paying the 75 cent daily fee...just a dream.

Now we can only hope as I have Verizon Inpulse now.

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S6
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket
    Feedback Score
    I agree with you, Graveboss. That would be amazing.

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    lol...yeah but its nothing like that guys, sorry.

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S6
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket
    Feedback Score
    Awh darn. Well, we can dream.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by _KC_
    No, will still have the daily fee. Better than the current offering though. Can't really go into specifics but will see changes in a few days.
    What is a "few" days KC? Can we expect to see these new changes this week? Just curious.

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Rose
    What is a "few" days KC? Can we expect to see these new changes this week? Just curious.

Supposed to change tomorrow.

Feedback Score
    Supposed to change tomorrow.
    Good to hear. Thanks KC!

Feedback Score
    KC
    Will this cause Pageplus to change anything? Just curious. They do not charge a daily fee unless you choose a different package.

Feedback Score
    From boygeniusreport.com: http://www.boygeniusreport.com/2009/...g-february-11/

Hafa Adai

Feedback Score

Exclamation New VZW Prepaid Pricing - Launching 2/11

These are the new plans that are listed in Mike's link above from Boy Genius:

Feedback Score
    The new unlimited plan for $3.99/day sounds like it will be cheaper than Verizon's unlimited postpaid plan for those people that don't use their phones every day.

The new $0.25 pay by the call plan would be a good deal for me, as that is the same rate that I am paying with AT&T now.

KC, is any changes being made to the mobile web, or will it still remain $0.99/day?

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Rose
    The new unlimited plan for $3.99/day sounds like it will be cheaper than Verizon's unlimited postpaid plan for those people that don't use their phones every day.

The new $0.25 pay by the call plan would be a good deal for me, as that is the same rate that I am paying with AT&T now.

KC, is any changes being made to the mobile web, or will it still remain $0.99/day?

MW is staying the same AKAIK. The unlimited plan is actually not a bad deal, even using it every day. A monthly unlimited plan runs around $116ish a month with taxes/fees. The prepay version would run $120-123 depending on the month if used every single day.

Feedback Score
    MW is staying the same AKAIK. The unlimited plan is actually not a bad deal, even using it every day. A monthly unlimited plan runs around $116ish a month with taxes/fees. The prepay version would run $120-123 depending on the month if used every single day.
    The only thing I would like to see Verizon change now, is the addition of other non smartphones that they offer. I was disappointed to see that they still don't offer phones like the Voyager, and Dare even though these phones are not smartphones.

Device(s)
    Lg G2X (Me)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile Monthly
    Feedback Score
    I'd like to see expiration dates lengthened.
    T-Mobile’s new marketing campaign for Vermont and Western New Hampshire:
    “Try T-Mobile’s blazingly fast GPRS data network. We’re faster than iDEN and TDMA combined!”

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast