Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 137

Thread: INPulse Current Rates

  1. #46
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,070
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    0
    No, will still have the daily fee. Better than the current offering though. Can't really go into specifics but will see changes in a few days.

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Massachusetts, United States
    Posts
    203
    Device(s)
    Currently using a Google Motorola Nexus 6 (2014).
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile Pay As You Go $3/month plan w/optional data.
    Feedback Score
    0
    Hopefully with the daily fee, it will be either 75 cents like Alltel prepaid has or 50 cents. It would be good to see the features Alltel has in there prepaid too like 75 cents daily fee with unlimited two items (text messaging, nights and weekends, Mobile Web, my circle and more). Calling any five numbers on any network including landlines would be great and only paying the 75 cent daily fee...just a dream.

    Now we can only hope as I have Verizon Inpulse now.

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    131
    Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S6
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket
    Feedback Score
    0
    I agree with you, Graveboss. That would be amazing.

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,070
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    0
    lol...yeah but its nothing like that guys, sorry.

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    131
    Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S6
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket
    Feedback Score
    0
    Awh darn. Well, we can dream.

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    0
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by _KC_
    No, will still have the daily fee. Better than the current offering though. Can't really go into specifics but will see changes in a few days.
    What is a "few" days KC? Can we expect to see these new changes this week? Just curious.

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,070
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Rose
    What is a "few" days KC? Can we expect to see these new changes this week? Just curious.

    Supposed to change tomorrow.

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    0
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by _KC_
    Supposed to change tomorrow.
    Good to hear. Thanks KC!

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,326
    Feedback Score
    0
    KC
    Will this cause Pageplus to change anything? Just curious. They do not charge a daily fee unless you choose a different package.

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    283
    Feedback Score
    0
    From boygeniusreport.com: http://www.boygeniusreport.com/2009/...g-february-11/

    Hafa Adai

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    0
    Feedback Score
    0

    Exclamation New VZW Prepaid Pricing - Launching 2/11

    These are the new plans that are listed in Mike's link above from Boy Genius:












  12. #57
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    0
    Feedback Score
    0
    The new unlimited plan for $3.99/day sounds like it will be cheaper than Verizon's unlimited postpaid plan for those people that don't use their phones every day.

    The new $0.25 pay by the call plan would be a good deal for me, as that is the same rate that I am paying with AT&T now.

    KC, is any changes being made to the mobile web, or will it still remain $0.99/day?

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,070
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Rose
    The new unlimited plan for $3.99/day sounds like it will be cheaper than Verizon's unlimited postpaid plan for those people that don't use their phones every day.

    The new $0.25 pay by the call plan would be a good deal for me, as that is the same rate that I am paying with AT&T now.

    KC, is any changes being made to the mobile web, or will it still remain $0.99/day?

    MW is staying the same AKAIK. The unlimited plan is actually not a bad deal, even using it every day. A monthly unlimited plan runs around $116ish a month with taxes/fees. The prepay version would run $120-123 depending on the month if used every single day.

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    0
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by _KC_
    MW is staying the same AKAIK. The unlimited plan is actually not a bad deal, even using it every day. A monthly unlimited plan runs around $116ish a month with taxes/fees. The prepay version would run $120-123 depending on the month if used every single day.
    The only thing I would like to see Verizon change now, is the addition of other non smartphones that they offer. I was disappointed to see that they still don't offer phones like the Voyager, and Dare even though these phones are not smartphones.

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,228
    Device(s)
    Lg G2X (Me)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile Monthly
    Feedback Score
    0
    I'd like to see expiration dates lengthened.
    T-Mobile’s new marketing campaign for Vermont and Western New Hampshire:
    “Try T-Mobile’s blazingly fast GPRS data network. We’re faster than iDEN and TDMA combined!”

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Bookmarks