Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: INPulse Current Rates

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Sweeper
    I'd like to see expiration dates lengthened.
    Verizon took a step in the right direction with the $100/year refill, however, they just stopped it at that. I think any refill amount that is higher than $15, shouldn't expire for 90 days.

Device(s)
    HTC Touch Diamond
    Carrier(s)
    Boost CDMA
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by _KC_
    No, will still have the daily fee.
    I'm confused: the new Basic plan does not have daily fee, right?
    Please don't PM me, unless it's a private issue.

Device(s)
    Palm Pixi Plus (Page Plus)
    Carrier(s)
    Page Plus,
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Rose
    The new $0.25 pay by the call plan would be a good deal for me, as that is the same rate that I am paying with AT&T now.
    Why go with InPulse Basic when Page Plus is much cheaper? 12cpm (at most) for voice and 8c for text.

The only advantage I can see with InPulse Basic is the 1 year expiration with the $100 card. But ... using that $100 airtime is mighty expensive. Also, other VZW customers (except InPulse Basic) get free calls to/from you.
    You either have coverage or you have Sprint native, you can't have both.

PAYG rules; contracts are for fools.

Feedback Score
    Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.60 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/4.2.13337/608; U; en) Presto/2.2.0)

Quote Originally Posted by Fixup
    Quote Originally Posted by _KC_
    No, will still have the daily fee.
    I'm confused: the new Basic plan does not have daily fee, right?
    There is no daily fee with the new basic plan. All calls that you make and receive are $0.25.

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S6
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket
    Feedback Score
    So, will it remain like how it was with the texting? Say I get on the $3.99 plan with 1 cent texts. I can text all I want without being charged the daily fee unless I talk, right?

Feedback Score
    Wirelessly posted (MOT-RAZRV3XXR_J/97.04.30R BER2.2 Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; 13003290) Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 Opera 8.60 [en] UP.Link/6.3.0.0.0)

Quote Originally Posted by phonegasmic
    So, will it remain like how it was with the texting? Say I get on the $3.99 plan with 1 cent texts. I can text all I want without being charged the daily fee unless I talk, right?
    Correct. The daily fee will only be charged when you use your phone for a voice call, as it is now.

Device(s)
    HTC Touch Diamond
    Carrier(s)
    Boost CDMA
    Feedback Score
    The only point of Basic is to use its unlimited data and occasional calls for $100/year. It saves the hassle to put both PP and Inpulse on the same phone, cost at least $25 more though. And for occasional calling, $1 daily fee wipe out the balance far more quickly than $0.25/min.

Device(s)
    Verizon Blitz - pageplus
    Carrier(s)
    pageplus
    Feedback Score

I'm in the minority I guess

I like the current .99/day plan as I mainly use the m2m feature. My friends on Verizon like it because I'm not using their anytime minutes and it's cheaper than adding myself to someone's individual plan because most people are either on the 39.99 plan or the 59.99 plan. For them to move to a shared plan with the same level of minutes would cost an extra $30 a month. I only use my inpulse phone during the weekdays, and usually not every day. On average, I drain about $16 a month off of my balance.

I already have a SERO account with Sprint, so nights and weekends on Inpulse have no value to me, plus they don't start until 9:00. Maybe some people will find this plan attractive. It'll just inspire me to not call my friends on Verizon as much and when my balance runs out, I won't be replenishing it.

Maybe they will grandfather the current basic .99/day plan. I hope so, but with my luck, they probably won't.

Device(s)
    Blitz
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score

Angry verizon email

This sucks, just got an email from Verizon and the plans are changing and not for the better. This from an email i got tonight

I loved the fact that it was $0.99 a day and unlimited nights and now i am have to pay almost double if I want unlimited nights.

Device(s)
    iPhone 5c/6+, Blackberry 9850
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    The Original INPulse Basic Plan, 99c everyday even if the phone is used or not, includes unlimited nights at 9PM it is good if you plan to use your phone everyday regardless.

As far as that email that was sent out, The Prepaid Plus has a typo it should read $0.05 cents instead of $0.50 cents. Everything else is correct.

Device(s)
    Verizon Blitz - pageplus
    Carrier(s)
    pageplus
    Feedback Score

Typo on flyer

Also power should be 2 cents not 20. Looks like they kept my prepaid core. I'm happy!

Feedback Score

Question

Quote Originally Posted by ginronin
    This sucks, just got an email from Verizon and the plans are changing and not for the better. This from an email i got tonight

Now I'm confused, if what you have posted here are the new INpulse plans, how do you explain these ones that were posted on Boy Genius's web site a few days ago?

Device(s)
    Blitz
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score

Idk

I don't what is actually the new plans this is from an email I got from Verizon([email protected]) @6pm yesterday. I can foward it, if anyone wants it.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ginronin
    I don't what is actually the new plans this is from an email I got from Verizon([email protected]) @6pm yesterday. I can foward it, if anyone wants it.
    I don't know why Verizon sent you that email, however, the plans that were posted by Boy Genius seem more legit to me. With the prepaid market becoming more and more competitive every day, it's hard to imagine that Verizon wouldn't be changing their plans for the better at this point......... The plans that you have in that email doesn't show the new "unlimited plan", "Basic Plan", or reflect that "Prepaid Plus" now includes weekend minutes as well..........The only way to find out for sure, is when Verizon gets the new plans up on their web site.

Device(s)
    Yes
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Rose
    I don't know why Verizon sent you that email, however, the plans that were posted by Boy Genius seem more legit to me. With the prepaid market becoming more and more competitive every day, it's hard to imagine that Verizon wouldn't be changing their plans for the better at this point......... The plans that you have in that email doesn't show the new "unlimited plan", "Basic Plan", or reflect that "Prepaid Plus" now includes weekend minutes as well..........The only way to find out for sure, is when Verizon gets the new plans up on their web site.
    I got a system text yesterday afternoon telling me that my "Prepaid Plus" plan now includes unlimited weekends, which is great, but it's not yet possible to switch to the $3.99 Unlimited Talk plan. I tried doing it both online and on the phone itself, to no avail. Guess it's not yet fully propagated or something.

There's bound to be people who are unhappy with the changes, but I'm loving 'em. I've discovered that I'm much more likely to keep paying on a prepaid account, letting the balance accumulate to obscene amounts, if they don't charge me for things I don't use. As much as the Alltel U Prepaid Pay by the Day option was a good deal, I never kept a line for very long with them because there was always the nagging realization that my account was being charged even on days when I didn't use the phone. For some reason, that's a big deal to me.

I don't mind paying a little more for what I consider to be a good deal, as long as I'm permitted to control my costs day-to-day, instead of being locked into a fixed monthly prepaid rate (as with Alltel and Virgin's monthly plans, which - for me - almost always result in wasted minutes).

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast