Thread: Hellllpp!!! New Hire Orientation!!!

Feedback Score

Unhappy Hellllpp!!! New Hire Orientation!!!

OOOKKKKkk.....SOoooOoo.....I was driving in my car when someone from HR called me to give me directions and information for new hire orientation....well...I was so busy trying to remember everything she was telling me that NOW i completely do not remember what time its starts in the morning!!! OHHHhhhHh GOd!!! Please help...If anyone knows. Its in Trevose, PA...if that helps any! thanks SooOOo much!!

Phones
    u740
    Moto Q
    UTStarcomm F1000
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    I would say if you are there by 7:30, you should be ok, as it probably starts at either 8 or 8:30, but you can't go wrong being early.

Phone
    Incredible
    Carrier
    VZW
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Starxtacy8
    OOOKKKKkk.....SOoooOoo.....I was driving in my car when someone from HR called me to give me directions and information for new hire orientation....well...I was so busy trying to remember everything she was telling me that NOW i completely do not remember what time its starts in the morning!!! OHHHhhhHh GOd!!! Please help...If anyone knows. Its in Trevose, PA...if that helps any! thanks SooOOo much!!

Hey, thats the center that I work in. It's funny how the internet makes the world seem so small.

I'm not sure what time new hire training starts so just be there at 8. If your early just go across the parking lot to WAWA and get something to eat and buy a newspaper to burn time.

Phone
    Motorola e815
    Carriers
    Verizon Wireless |
    Feedback Score
    "Do you want a piece of me lady?" - Dr. Phil
    More of Dr. Phil's Words of Wisdom

ALL GAVE SOME, SOME GAVE ALL. GOD BLESS AMERICA AND OUR TROOPS!

Only in Pennsylvania could a toll collector make $21 dollars an hour!
    Good-bye toll collectors: Now I've got

"Kennedy's car has killed more people than Cheney's gun ."