Thread: Platinum Perks Help / Question

Phone
    Blackberry 8830
    Carrier
    Telus Mobility
    Feedback Score

Platinum Perks Help / Question

Hi:

I was wondering if someone could help me out with a Platinum Perks question. I've been a Platinum Perks recipient for a couple of years and all of a sudden I don't qualify

When I called in (several times) no one at Telus seems to be able to give me a straight answer. One excuse was that they were having problems with their system recognizing numbers. Ultimately I was told that no one is in charge of the program, that it is calculated by the system and I no longer qualify...end of story.

The reason why I'm confused is that my bill actually went up this year, I spend approximately $650 to $800 a month with 3 phone lines and one data card. I was told that this amount was not high enough The main line alone is $380+ a month.

My question is:

1. Does anyone know the criteria that Telus uses to determine the Platinum perks level?
    2. Does anyone know who I should be dealing with on the issue?
    3. Last June, I switched to the Business Share(?) plan, would that make a difference?

I searched the forums and can't really find any solid answers and any help would be greatly appreciated. TIA

Cheers

Phones
    Blackberry 8830
    i730
    i530
    Carriers
    Telus PCS
    Feedback Score
    I believe that you have to average 250 dollars per line and since you have a total of 4 lines that is a thousand dollars a month.

Feedback Score
    The rules for PP when I worked for TELUS were: 3 lines min, total spending of $300 a month and CONSUMER accounts only. Because you switched to a business plan you would no longer be eligible. However I am still trying to figure out if the program is still running.

Phones
    Galaxy Note 2
    Galaxy Note 2
    Nexus One
    Carriers
    1-800-bloodbath-mobility
    T-Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by vicwa View Post
    The rules for PP when I worked for TELUS were: 3 lines min, total spending of $300 a month.
    Is this PER LINE?

Carrier
    TELUS Mobility
    Feedback Score
    Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry Q10: Mozilla/5.0 (BB10; Kbd) AppleWebKit/537.10+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/10.1.0.1483 Mobile Safari/537.10+)

http://www.howardforums.com/showthre...s-still-around