Thread: Promotion for new customers :Buy 1 Month & Get 1 Free

Feedback Score

Promotion for new customers :Buy 1 Month & Get 1 Free

For those who might be interested, another "limited time" offer... (for new customers):

Promotions

Buy 1 Month & Get 1 Free!

Whether you want anytime flexibility or unlimited evenings and weekends, our monthly plans are the perfect fit. The only thing better than activating your phone on one of our plans is getting the second month for free. If you are a new customer and you hook up your phone from February 19 to April 30, 2007 on one of our select monthly rate plans, the second monthly charge is on us. Choose from either the $20, $30, or $40 monthly rate plan and we’ll cover your second month before you even have a chance to think about it.

Can I cash in the free second month to pay for other stuff?

Sorry, not this time, as this promotion only applies to the monthly charge for the plan you chose. We know how much you love all those killer extras like downloads and texting, so to make sure you can make the most of your Virgin Mobile, grab yourself a little extra top up to put on your phone.

What if I want to upgrade my plan in the 2nd month?

Sometimes bigger is better! If you’re ready to take your rate plan to the next level at the end of your 1st month, then we’ll stick to the program and credit your account for the amount of the plan you first chose. So if you’re on the $30 plan and switch to the $40, you only need to cover the $10 difference to get all the extras that are available on that new monthly plan!

What if I want to switch to a smaller plan in the 2nd month?

Looking for less bells and whistles? If you decide to change over to a smaller rate plan at the end of your 1st month, then the charge for that second month is still on the house. So if you’re on the $40 plan and switch to the $30, you will get your $30 fee covered (and not the $40) for your second month. There isn’t an additional credit to your account for the difference between the two plans though so we think you should stick with what you got and let us pick up the bigger tab.

Carrier(s)
    Bell, WIND Mobile, Rogers, SingTel (Singapore), China Mobile (HK), China Unicom (China)
    Feedback Score
    I guess this is Virgin's way of getting customers from WNP.

Feedback Score
    So, for example, I'm on the S plan. If I upgrade to the L plan this month, I'll get the next month free and then I can downgrade to the M or S plans right?

Feedback Score
    I think it's for new customers only. Their way to get new customers during WNP like LDN2012 said.