Thread: Loudest Ringtone Available

Feedback Score

Loudest Ringtone Available

I am looking for the loudest ringtone available. I have the Blackberry 8703e. A horn, a siren, a song, it doesn't really matter, but it must be very loud. There are certain times when I am in a very high noise area but I still need to know if my phone is ringing. Vibration does not work at that time because I will be wearing certain safety products and I won't be able to feel the vibration mode. So that leaves the requirement for a loud ringtone.

Phones
    C902, iPhone 4
    R520m, T28w, CH668
    T18z, R310sc, I-888w
    Carrier
    chatr
    Feedback Score
    Go to this site on your BB and download businessring1 and businessring2

http://www.blackberrythemecentral.com/mp3ring1.html
    BB no more. BB 9780 Bold + BES 4.1 + Corporate Plan = *heart*

Feedback Score
    mebiuspower,

Sadly, those aren't very loud at all.
    Anyone else have any similar solutions -- I'm in the same predicament.

Next up, I'm going to 'increase' the audio on one of my ringtones manually which is easy enough -- but I want a good sound to use initially. Alarm_antalope is almost sufficient, but I want something that'll wake me up

Phones
    Blackberry Curve 8320
    T-Mobile G1
    Nokia E61i
    Carrier
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Strangely enough, I find the "24" ringtones that are out there for download are almost too loud for me; but being a fan I tolerate them, give it a try. Go to http://division.ctuhq.us/desktoptheme.html . You can use both the "CTU ring" and the "Digits Beeping" but avoid the "Clock Ticks" as it's poor quality and not very loud.

Phones
    Blackberry 8310
    Blackberry 8820
    Carrier
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    If you can find "Ring5", it is by FAR the loudest normal ringer out there. Even half volume on both my Curve and 8820 is too loud. Not sure where I found it but have used it for a couple of years.

IT IS LOUD!

Feedback Score
    Download some of the whistle, alarm, and siren MP3 files at this site: http://www.sounddogs.com/results.asp...ubcategoryID=5. Then use a sound editing program, such as Audacity, to normalize them for maximum volume. If that won't do it, I can't imagine what would.

DavidE
    www.davidenglish.com
    www.beepzoid.com

Phones
    CrackBerry 8130 (Pearl 2)
    LG Chocolate, Razr v3c, Treo 650
    Samsung a900, a680
    Carrier
    Sasktel
    Feedback Score
    i make my own, get a sound/song toss it in wavepad, amplify to 400% = loud ringer no matter what sound

Feedback Score
    Well, the reason I ask is that I don't know a good file to start with.
    I appreciate the information nonetheless, right now I'm using alarm_antelope and it's driving me insane.

Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by bdbrown
    I am looking for the loudest ringtone available. I have the Blackberry 8703e. A horn, a siren, a song, it doesn't really matter, but it must be very loud. There are certain times when I am in a very high noise area but I still need to know if my phone is ringing. Vibration does not work at that time because I will be wearing certain safety products and I won't be able to feel the vibration mode. So that leaves the requirement for a loud ringtone.
    go here. they are wav files and you will have to move them to your berry. They are VERY LOUD! Been using them for years on my WindowsMobile smartphone and moved them over to my 8830 when changed companies that only use berries.

http://pdaphonehome.com/forums/pocke...em-sounds.html