Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Casual PrePaid Usage Comparison (7-Eleven vs The Rest)

Device(s)
    Nokia 6100 - unlocked (retired), Samsung ATIV S GT-i8750 - unlocked
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers in NA - ALDI Talk in EU
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by awebber View Post
    SAF = might be System Access Fee?

MVNO = Mobile Virtual Network Operator.

=aw
    Thanks! I figured out the SAF minutes later.

As for the MVNO, it goes to show how much profit / mark-up over cost there is in the business when you can afford to have extra middle men in the form of 7-Eleven, etc.

Rogers Pay-Go charges me for incoming text messages (or at least tries to till I call them), yet they provide a service to someone like 7-Eleven where incoming text messages are free. Go figure!

Device(s)
    Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro
    Carrier(s)
    Mobilicity/Chatr
    Feedback Score
    I have just activated the value plan $20 - 100 Talk Mins + SMS . In addition, it says that it has FREE Canada Long Distance | Unlimited Canada/US Text | Free US Text | FREE Voicemail.
    Free long distance in that case just long distance call from my local area or Canadian roaming as well?
    Thanks!

Device(s)
    Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro
    Carrier(s)
    Mobilicity/Chatr
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by MC Traveller View Post
    Thanks! I figured out the SAF minutes later.

As for the MVNO, it goes to show how much profit / mark-up over cost there is in the business when you can afford to have extra middle men in the form of 7-Eleven, etc.

Rogers Pay-Go charges me for incoming text messages (or at least tries to till I call them), yet they provide a service to someone like 7-Eleven where incoming text messages are free. Go figure!
    Yeah , but Rogers does not own SpeakOut - its owned by Ztar company. Rogers just provides network access for 7 eleven

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4