Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Data cable driver for G'zOne?

Feedback Score
    i wonder if anyone has been successful with the data cable - all i want to do is make my own ringtones like i used to be able to do on my e815

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by abbadab
    i wonder if anyone has been successful with the data cable - all i want to do is make my own ringtones like i used to be able to do on my e815
    Has anyone tried mobil17.com to send free ringtones to the gzone. I have done it with my children's EN-Vs and it works great. but gzone is not supported yet. I am wondering if it is know to work on a gzone with one of the other phone profiles?

Device(s)
    IPHONE 4s, 3GS
    Carrier(s)
    NET10
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    drivers didn't work for me also. couldn't recognise my phone

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...ab=AllFeedback

ebay feedback above

WELCOME TO THE UNITED STATES OF ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION

Feedback Score
    you can widdle down the cable of an 8600 and that will work for a data cable

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawk11nw View Post
    With Verizons software good luck, only thing Ive figured out is that i can get rings to phone but they are sounds only and no way ( That I know of yet) to save them as ringers=(
    If you get someone to text the sounds (ringtones) to you and save them as a ringtone but DO NOT set it at the time, then you can go into my ringtones and change the name of it to a simple name and use it as a ringtone. This worked for me on my new Zeal by Verizon, my only problem is that I have over 200 homemade ringtones that I would like to choose from and my phone will not read my micro sd card to transfer them and it won't transfer from the pc either!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2