Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Lucky Wireless ?

Feedback Score

Lucky Wireless ?

Has anyone here ever had Lucky Wireless? they are on Verizon and have nice looking plans with Free Nights & Weekends starting at 7pm. I can't see this not being huge considering Verizon charges alot more for Inpulse and free nights start at 9pm on Verizon and they dont even offer weekends.

Anyway if you have a horror story about them let me know before I sign up to be an agent.

Thanks
    Last edited by UglyEric; 04-07-2007 at 08:00 PM. Reason: Typo

Carriers
    Net 10 (U S Cellular)
    Page Plus (Verizon)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by UglyEric
    Has anyone here ever had Lucky Wireless? they are on Verizon and have nice looking plans with Free Nights & Weekends starting at 7pm. I can't see this not being huge considering Verizon charges alot more for Inpulse and free nights start at 9pm on Verizon and they dont even offer weekends.

Anyway if you have a horror story about them let me know before I sign up to be an agent.

Thanks
    Their coverage map does not look right. By looking at the map, it seems to imply that all the red area would be non roaming. I would think that their non roaming map would look just like the one for Page Plus. I haven't seen any Verizon MVNO map that looks any different than Page Plus map. Also the map says BMA/VERIZON. Who in the world is BMA?
    Men usually die before their wives because they want to...

Phones
    Palm Treo 680,
    Sierra AirCard 860,
    Moto L2 & L6, Nokia 6015i
    Carriers
    lots of orange,
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by HATMAN
    Also the map says BMA/VERIZON. Who in the world is BMA?
    Maybe someone meant BAM (as in Bell Atlantic Mobile, one of the companies that became VZW)?

-SC
    red: / yellow: / pink: / orange: / Little Rock blue: / Metro: uh, no.

"Never put off until tomorrow what you can do today. There might be a law against it by that time." -/usr/games/fortune

Feedback Score
    What looks good from what I see is a minefield of confusing rules and extra fees and data access
    Cost would add up quickly

Phone
    Too many to list
    Carriers
    VZW,
    AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    I've had Lucky-Aces (previously Venture Mobile) for over a year. They are now a part of Lucky Wireless out of Wellesley, MA. and have rate plans close to the same as the getluckywireless.com site. I'm pretty sure this is same outfit you mentioned.

The only draw backs have been a regular changing of available price plans (one month the lowest is $34.99, the next it's over $75) and CS lack of knowledge. Also, the minutes used info on the website is seldom updated.

On the good side, I've never been charged roaming for quite a bit of use in non-native areas.

One important note is that if a customer lets their account lapse by not paying on the due date, the account is immediately closed. They lose the number and must start all over again. If you sell this product, make sure your customers are well aware of this, or you'll have CS nightmares.
    Last edited by TZ617; 04-08-2007 at 12:24 PM.

Carrier
    Page Plus Cellular
    Feedback Score
    I would not use them. They use a weird billing setup and phone programming it will be a nightmare if you ever have to change numbers or ESNs.

Phone
    Too many to list
    Carriers
    VZW,
    AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Page Plus Guy
    I would not use them. They use a weird billing setup and phone programming it will be a nightmare if you ever have to change numbers or ESNs.
    I have changed ESNs with them twice. Took no more than 5 minutes each time. No charge. I don't about their phone programming, but it has been much easier to change ESN assignments with them than it has been with PP.

So, at least as a customer, it hasn't been a problem.

Feedback Score

Actual, ESN changes are easy

I am not sure where Page Plus Guys gets his info but...

It is wrong.

ESN Changes can be done online, by support, or by any dealer, and they take about 3 minutes. There is never any charge. You can actually activate Page Plus phones on Lucky Wireless, even porting in your number and keeping your current phone. They will activate any compatible phone.

No special billing either, you just pay for service every 30 days and if you go over your minutes you can buy an xtra card for $0.10. They use the same billing platform as many other MVNOS.

And programming is done via OTA, nothing special there either.
    Last edited by crazycrazypete; 04-13-2007 at 08:04 AM.

Feedback Score

Keeping your number

TZ617,

Customers can now keep their number for 15 days after not paying their bill. As long as they replenish in 15 days everything stays the same.

Carrier
    Page Plus Cellular
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by crazycrazypete
    I am not sure where Page Plus Guys gets his info but...

It is wrong.

ESN Changes can be done online, by support, or by any dealer, and they take about 3 minutes. There is never any charge. You can actually activate Page Plus phones on Lucky Wireless, even porting in your number and keeping your current phone. They will activate any compatible phone.

No special billing either, you just pay for service every 30 days and if you go over your minutes you can buy an xtra card for $0.10. They use the same billing platform as many other MVNOS.

And programming is done via OTA, nothing special there either.
    Are you positive you can activate Page Plus phones on Luckey wireless? I was pretty sure you had to purchase their phone.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by UglyEric

Thanks
    I think they are unstable, they use to be called venture mobile. In fact if you go to venture mobile it will route you to luky aces wireless. Their plans always change from good to bad and viseversa. If if you click on plan details it says $9.00 activation, but in checkout it charges a $29.00 activation. Its kinda of decieving but they never change it.They say its a glitch, but its benn that way for ever,are they trying to catch people not paying attention to charge them more! M2m use to be 1000 mins now 900 and they charge. The coverage is just a google map not an actuall verizon map! Their you go , decide for your self!!

Feedback Score
    You can activate any verizon phone (pagePlus, ampd etc) on lucky wireless. Venture Mobile was a sprint MVNO product offered by a company that lucky purchased last year. The activation fee is just $9, not $29.00 as stated above.

Phones
    ANGEL
    AMP'D
    Feedback Score
    I Activated my AMP'D~~~ANGEL with them without any problems and i am enjoying there service...

Phones
    Motorola Q (PP w QNC)
    Samsung A437 (Beyond, Tmo2go)
    INpulse Audiovox 8615 (Airvoice)
    Carriers
    Page Plus Cellular
    Beyond GSM, Tmo2go
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by MSLGS99
    I Activated my AMP'D~~~ANGEL with them without any problems and i am enjoying there service...
    This seems like a pretty good deal.

http://lucky-aces.com/management/cus...eplan/pos.aspx

I'm not sure why they call it "Aces 15 day 200 min (activation)" cuz it seems to be a 400min/month w 2900min N&W plan for $22. Looks like data is 55c/MB. I'm not sure if they can take that out of your mins or if you have to pay additional. At checkout it says $29 activation. No taxes.

Rateplan Details

Bundled Plans This cellular program is based on a monthly billing cycle. You can add additional months by simply logging into your account and going to the "Buy Additional Months" section. If you run out of minutes mid month, then you can top up your account any time with more minutes in the "Add Additional Airtime" section.

Plan Name: Aces 15 day 200 min (activation)

Provider: CDMA Network

Technology: CDMA / AMP

Plan Contract Length (Months): 1

Peak Included Minutes: 400

Nights / Weekend Included Minutes: 2900

Overage Peak Rate: $0.29

Overage Off Peak Rate: $0.29

Overage Notes: Charges for overage, 411, text messaging, international long distance calls, and web use all cost extra and are not included in this plan. These services will be charged against your cash balance.

Peak Period: 6:00AM-6:59PM

Off Peak Period: 7:00PM-5:59AM

Monthly Access: $22.00

Credit Check Required: False

Card Activation Fee: $0.00

Directory Assistance: $2.00

Text Messaging In / Out: $0.10 / $0.10

Out Of Network Roaming: $0.58

In-Network Roaming: Included

Long Distance: Included

Feedback Score
    Is http://shoutmore.com just s per min prepaid product of the same company ?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast