Thread: Any Verizon promotions for returning customers

Device(s)
    BB Curve
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score

Any Verizon promotions for returning customers

I was a Verizon customer about 3 years ago, switched to Cingular, and now due to some problems with Cingular in my area I'm thinking of switching back to Verizon (and eating the ETF with Cingular). Does anybody know if Verizon has any current promotions for returning customers?

Device(s)
    A phone
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    Just the same stuff as any new customers can get.....

Device(s)
    A phone
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    You didn't even click my link did you?

Feedback Score
    Yeah I did, and it leads to the same stuff other new customers can get.... Which I'd expect, since that's essentially what a "returning" customer is...

Device(s)
    bb storm2
    Carrier(s)
    verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by CSOKI Mike
    Yeah I did, and it leads to the same stuff other new customers can get.... Which I'd expect, since that's essentially what a "returning" customer is...
    why would you expect to get something that new customers dont get since you are a new customer. you havent been a customer for what 3 years. so maybe check with a indirect dealer, maybe they can give you something free.

Device(s)
    Moto Droid (Me)
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon (since 2006);
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by matthewc1
    why would you expect to get something that new customers dont get since you are a new customer. you havent been a customer for what 3 years. so maybe check with a indirect dealer, maybe they can give you something free.
    Maybe a pat on the back or something? WTH does he expect, the red carpet to roll on his way into the VZW store to start new service?

Device(s)
    BB Curve
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    The only reason I brought up the original question is because about a year ago I got a letter in the mail offering me a $25 credit if I returned to Verizon. That's not much, but just wondering if anybody had received any other recent offers.

Feedback Score
    Please note I am not the original poster, guys

Device(s)
    Unlocked Blackjack
    Carrier(s)
    T-mobile
    Feedback Score
    Wow tough crowd.

It's on honest question...

Working in Marketing/advertising for over 7 years, it isn't too far of a stretch to think a company would provide bounty or discounts for returning customers - like a "Welcome Back".

But then again, based off Verizon's current Marketing strategy, I couldn't see that happening.

<wishful thinking> What if they would return your EFT if you decided to come back!

Device(s)
    bb storm2
    Carrier(s)
    verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by rkdiddy
    Wow tough crowd.

It's on honest question...

Working in Marketing/advertising for over 7 years, it isn't too far of a stretch to think a company would provide bounty or discounts for returning customers - like a "Welcome Back".

But then again, based off Verizon's current Marketing strategy, I couldn't see that happening.

<wishful thinking> What if they would return your EFT if you decided to come back!

they do the etf back if you come back in like 90 days of canceling service. also other carriers dont give any specials for coming back.