Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The BST feedback thread - post your thoughts here!

Device(s)
    Snap!!!
    Carrier(s)
    US Cellular
    Feedback Score
    I'm all for it gents
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixGeek
    You will never find a more wretched hive of bad spelling and stupidity.
    Come to The Far Side. We have cookies

Device(s)
    Snap!!!
    Carrier(s)
    US Cellular
    Feedback Score
    I finally got the announcement updated. I don't know how well put the part about what's ok and what's not is, so any feedback y'all want to give would be helpful.

Device(s)
    Moto X 2nd Gen Bamboo
    Carrier(s)
    US Cellular
    Feedback Score
    So will people get banned just from the BST forum or from the USC forum or from HoFo altogether? Just curious.

I also think making comments that point out obvious flaws in the condition (scratches, etc) should not be considered ok. Everyone can see them. There is no need to bring attention to them.

Device(s)
    Snap!!!
    Carrier(s)
    US Cellular
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ii Candor ii
    So will people get banned just from the BST forum or from the USC forum or from HoFo altogether? Just curious.

I also think making comments that point out obvious flaws in the condition (scratches, etc) should not be considered ok. Everyone can see them. There is no need to bring attention to them.
    A ban is a ban from the entire forum, not just the BST or USCC. Lance and I both prefer it to be a last resort, hence then attempt to spell it out as clear as possible.

We'll play it all by ear. The goal is to keep things pretty and make the sales process as clean as possible

Carrier(s)
    USCC
    Feedback Score
    Questions, not comments. A comment is usually from someone that is not interested in buying it. If you aren't interested in buying it you shouldn't post. Also, if the question is about something that only you would care about, say hackability for example, I would probably PM that. If the poster forgets to add something important like firmware version or price, then I'd ask in the public forum. It all common sense really
    Unlimited Everything
    2 lines
    ~$190/ month

Device(s)
    Snap!!!
    Carrier(s)
    US Cellular
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ssego
    Questions, not comments. A comment is usually from someone that is not interested in buying it. If you aren't interested in buying it you shouldn't post. Also, if the question is about something that only you would care about, say hackability for example, I would probably PM that. If the poster forgets to add something important like firmware version or price, then I'd ask in the public forum. It all common sense really
    Spot on sir

Feedback Score
    For housekeeping purposes, and since this thread is relevant to it, I'm moving this to the BST forum.

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S3, iPhone 5
    Carrier(s)
    U.S. Cellular & VZW
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I think we need some clean-up of some of these threads, there's a lot of "commenting" as opposed to the acceptable "asking questions"

Device(s)
    a lot
    Carrier(s)
    none
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by BigE View Post
    I think we need some clean-up of some of these threads, there's a lot of "commenting" as opposed to the acceptable "asking questions"
    Our BST forum is dead. If it wasnt for the comments there would be one post from a month ago...
    hardees rules.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    U.S. Cellular & VZW
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by cellman2424 View Post
    Our BST forum is dead. If it wasnt for the comments there would be one post from a month ago...
    That's not necessarily true, I sold both of my Moto BT units in the last 7 days.

Device(s)
    a lot
    Carrier(s)
    none
    Feedback Score
    LOl it took you two months.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    U.S. Cellular & VZW
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by cellman2424 View Post
    LOl it took you two months.
    Six weeks or so, and BT car kits aren't exactly a hot item. Nevertheless, I don't understand the comment. The forum obviously still serves an important purpose or we wouldn't have it in the first place.

Device(s)
    Moto X 2nd Gen Bamboo
    Carrier(s)
    US Cellular
    Feedback Score
    Maybe the new HoFo feedback system will provide a surge in used sales usage.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2