Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Icyhot1966

Device(s)
    Nokia E51
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    Quick communication and shipped priority insured on his cost. Phone came in excellent condition, just as described. A pleasure to deal with, would definately buy again.

Device(s)
    Bolder Boulder, Motorola V750 (Traded), Gz'One Type V (Backup), Samsung SCH A930 (Backup)
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Bought a LG Chocolate 3 from him. Item is better than described, fast shipping, and excellent communication. Would definitely buy from again.

Device(s)
    LG EnV3, BB Curve 2 (Sold), HTC Droid Eris (Current)
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Sold him a LG Dare.

Paid quickly and great communication!

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    bought Dare from him, great communication and fast shipping..!

Device(s)
    Nexus One
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Purchased a 32GB 3Gs Apple iPhone from him. Phone was BETTER than described. Included everything in the description. Fast shipping, great communication, awesome seller overall. A+++++ 100% satisfied!

Device(s)
    iphone 5
    Carrier(s)
    straighttalk
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

nokia twist

bought a nokia twist off if icyhot1966 and item was as described !! will do business again !

Device(s)
    iphone 5
    Carrier(s)
    straighttalk
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Bought a Droid off of icyhot1966. Great communication, item as described, will do business again! This is the second deal I've done with icy and would will recommended him!

Device(s)
    Motorola Droid (1) [ ROOTED, 2.1, STOCK ] / Samsung i910 (Omnia) / Motorola Q9m / Samsung U450
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    MY RATING : NEUTRAL (I have nothing positive or negative to post)

SUMMARY OF SELLER: Nice understanding guy. Pleasant to deal with. But offered when all end were not tied up

This guy may be great for selling phones. (as the feedback states). But as far as trades. Offers me trade between his Droid and my Eris + Omnia. Makes offer then says he "Must ask his wife first". Drags on for a week only to hear that the wife wants to keep the Droid and NOT TRADE. I feel taken. I might BUY a phone from him. But would not advise a trade unless all loose ends are tied up. Nice and understanding guy though. I'll admit I wanted to pull out myself at first. Because of issues with Verizon and policies, NOT the seller/trader.
    I apologized and requested to resume. Seller/Trader agreed. I was fine and was told that this had an 80% chance of going though.

I probably wasn't the easiest to deal with as this would have been my first trade. But seems this was as issue with asking the wife from day one. All signs pointing to it going though. Just to be told no.

He asked me to take some pics and what he'd be getting. Not the first trading experience I hoped for. I think from now on I'll sell and buy not trade. Then I have a 100% assurance of all going as planned.

Guy got my hopes up just to let them down.

Bottomline. If buying go ahead. Trading, personal experience. Don't.
    Last edited by xmguy; 04-26-2010 at 10:14 PM.
    I'm on FACEBOOK !
    EV-DO IS FINALLY IN MY AREA!! YEA (as of 6/13/08)!!

-

(http://nnewmanmusic.net)
    Stream FM Radio to Voyager, Dare, LG EnV3 and LG EnV Touch, HOW TO.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qc7MJpa9q00 - NEWLY REDONE!

Carrier(s)
    Verizon 1400 A/T Mins
    Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    80% does not constitute an absolute done deal. You were not taken as you said. I have an impeccable reputation here on Hofo and just because you didn't have everything go your way, doesn't mean you can speak negatively about me. Any further remarks and I will advise a Mod to intervene. Again, we never said anything was absolute. Have a great day.
    1000th Post on March 27th, 2007 @ 11:09PM.
    2000th Post on July 30th, 2007 @ 9:05PM.
    3000th Post on Sept. 17th 2009 @ 8:20AM.

NOOB PHOTO BLOG

MY EBAY FEEDBACK

MY HOFO FEEDBACK

Device(s)
    Motorola Droid (1) [ ROOTED, 2.1, STOCK ] / Samsung i910 (Omnia) / Motorola Q9m / Samsung U450
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Icyhot1966
    80% does not constitute an absolute done deal. You were not taken as you said. I have an impeccable reputation here on Hofo and just because you didn't have everything go your way, doesn't mean you can speak negatively about me. Any further remarks and I will advise a Mod to intervene. Again, we never said anything was absolute. Have a great day.
    I never NEVER said you are a bad person. NOR advised people NOT to deal with you to buy. But for trade.... you were wrong to offer to trade and then after a few days pull out. I was trying to be nice and not say things that would be seen as a negitive to your selling. But I'm though. If you can't take neutral feedback or the truth (even from my side and what I did) then you need not make an offer at all. No 80% isn't 100%. You should have NOT offered until you had cleared with your wife. You should have NOT said it was 80% when it really wasn't. YES I DID request to pull out too. But as I stated above it was not your fault but Verizon and their policies. I apologized and you accepted.

Did you expect to make an offer then pull out and get POSITIVE feedback? If you read ANY of my post you'd see I DID say you were a nice person and can't deny any issues with you at selling. "Every thing going my way"
    What getting what I was told would be done?

I did NOT speak NEG or POS about you. Neutral.

Yea, If all was worked out before re the trade it probably would have gone through. We both screwed up once or more in this excapade.

I read your feedback. It;s great. I just had wished I could have added with a good review. I was planning on it.

I'm going now.

I wish you well in any future sells and or trades.

No mod is needed. No further discussion will be posted by my part.

Good day Icyhot.

Carrier(s)
    Verizon 1400 A/T Mins
    Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Feedback is left when a deal is consummated. This was never consummated. Please please please!!!!!! Make ONE MORE POST AND I WILL PM A MOD.

Device(s)
    iphone 3gs
    Carrier(s)
    at&t
    Feedback Score
    Bought a case from him. Quick shipping and quick response

Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_0_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8A400 Safari/6531.22.7)

Sold him a 32gb 3GS, great guy and fast payment!

Redwood Valley,NorCal/but SoCal Born and Raised/Pocatello,ID
    Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy Note 8, Google Pixel 2, Samsung Chromebook Plus, Samsung Gear S3 Frontier,
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    I sold Ken aka Icyhot1966 my iPhone 4 and some accessories this past weekend, and it was the best transaction I've ever had! He sent the money to my PayPal Account the same night we made the deal, so I was able to purchase another phone and only be without a phone on my AT&T Account for a few days (I got a Captivate, which came the following Wed). He is a top notch, trusthworth guy and I would definitely do business with him again, an A+++ Buyer!!

Mike aka ilvla2

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Great experience! Fast shipping and quality product. Thanks for a deal man.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast