Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Thread: Dash WM6 FAQs (version 1 May 10 2007)

Device(s)
    T-mobile SDA
    Carrier(s)
    T-mobile
    Feedback Score

Dashwire works as a backup

Quote Originally Posted by cvnntg
    Hello, I am just wondering, is there a registry tweak that lets you store your texts (and MMS) to the Storage Card? If so, does it move all the ones currently on the phone to the Storage Card? Thanks!

there is great program that allows you to upload your txt msgs, contacts, photos, and your movies to a website. So instead of saving them to your memory card you can go to your computer to view your txt msgs. The program is www.dashwire.com.
    Cliq Root Successful!! Time for Android 2.1

Device(s)
    Palm Treo 650
    Carrier(s)
    Speakout
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by rf12
    *** Remap the pink t-Zones Key on the Dash
    Using TotalCommander or WordPad, Edit \Windows\Short_IE.lnk and change to 36#"\windows\iexplore.exe (to launch Pocket Internet Explorer) or to
    19#\Windows\IA_Task_Manager.exe?:TaskManagerApp for Task Manager.
    Soft-Reset.
    I can't edit the f***ing file, even after installing the application unlock thing! It's driving me insane... Short_IE.lnk is a read-only file, and if I uncheck the read-only button it always comes back. If I copy the file to my desktop and edit it with Notepad, I can't paste the new file back into the \Windows\ folder. I've tried using Total Commander too but there's no way it's letting me write to that file! Ugh... help, anybody???

Feedback Score
    Does anyone know how to maximize the in call volume from the dash? I just got the phone and still dont have it connected to tmobile service. I will be a new customer. It has a sim card in the phone (not connected yet) and the only option for calling is customer care 611, but the I hear it kind of low, and the volume strip control is all the way to its maximum... Is it low because Its not connected to service and or can I manually put the volume higher. Please help thanks

Device(s)
    dash
    Carrier(s)
    tmobile
    Feedback Score
    [b] I Need Help With 5.99 Internet Tweak!!! It Isnt Working I Cant Access Any Regular Sites

Device(s)
    Nokia 3595
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    It is blocked.

On a related note, I am looking for a WAP browser for the Dash. My installation does not come with Winwap and I certainly not going to pay €15 for it.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17