Page 5 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Thread: JAVA apps now working with TMobileWeb proxy w/ Nokia

Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ravidavi
    Hey all,

plutino over at Nokia Forums found this software that lets you send provisioning files to your phone OTA. It directly takes the .wml file, so you don't have to compile it into the .prov file first.

If you can't get the file to transfer right via bluetooth, you might wanna try this method. Here is the link to the ongoing Nokia Forums thread.

Good luck!
    Ravi
    Any ideas on how to set ihub up?

Device(s)
    Nokia 6263
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Yes, how exactly does this software work?

Feedback Score
    Hi Ravi!

Thanks for the wonderful work. However, I have a Nokia 9300 and the exact same problem. No java app wrks because I dont think they are using the proxy to access the net.

Do you have any idea if I can get them to use the proxy? Please can someone help!! i have the $5.99 plan from t-mobileweb.

thanks!

Device(s)
    Nokia 6263
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    I was able to get that Now SMS/MMS software to work with my data cable and sent the "settings" and i got them and accepted them and none of the programs work. I get the same old error message. App access is not allowed.

Device(s)
    current: n900,5800,Razr v3re
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobizzle
    Feedback Score
    You need to set the new configuration as your Default Config

Device(s)
    Nokia 5800 (unlocked Euro)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by MZRdIsI
    ...I get the same old error message. App access is not allowed.
    This issue has already been explained in this thread. Please go back and read posts #31 and #33.

Ravi

Device(s)
    Nokia 6263
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Yeah, I guess I just over looked that response. Suppose an unlock is in order.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by MZRdIsI
    Yeah, I guess I just over looked that response. Suppose an unlock is in order.
    You'll actually have to unbrand your phone to get rid of this issue. But trust me, it's worth it to not have T-Mobile's restrictions! You'll also be able to use mp3's as ringtones after unbranding.

Ravi

Device(s)
    back to the basics.
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ravidavi
    You'll actually have to unbrand your phone to get rid of this issue. But trust me, it's worth it to not have T-Mobile's restrictions! You'll also be able to use mp3's as ringtones after unbranding.

Ravi
    I have an unlocked, unbranded HK version Nokia 7370 brown. I tried your patch and Opera and MGMaps both fail. Maybe it's time to move on to cingular.

Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by seoulchild
    I have an unlocked, unbranded HK version Nokia 7370 brown. I tried your patch and Opera and MGMaps both fail. Maybe it's time to move on to cingular.
    Or just pay for the nicer data plan on T-mobile. Only $19.99 and still cheaper than cingluar and everything will work or should since there will be no need for proxies etc.

Device(s)
    Nokia N73
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Works great for me with java apps. I used the sms software as well. Nut I can't send multimedia messages. I even requesed the settings from t-mobile and i send pictures out but never get them back. Any suggestions?

Device(s)
    Iphone 7+ and Ipad Mini 4 + Iphone SE
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Prepaid :), T-mobile :( , Cricket :[ , Xfinity Mobile by Verizon
    Feedback Score
    The Nokia 5300, when you mean unbrand i would i have get the SIM UNLOCKED from the T-Mobile USA. then have the phone flash to do the .prov. by pass to install the programs.

"Fudge a Contract its So 1990's"
    Xfi-Mobile by VZW $45
    Unlimited 4G LTE
    Unlimited Talk & Text
    VOLTE
    Comcast Wifi Hotspot
    20 GB of LTE
    No Wi-Fi calling
    NO Mobile hotspot :/

AT&T WIRELESS, SPRINT PCS, T-MOBILE USA, at&t, Verizon Prepaid, T-Mobile from 2/2017 - 5/2017 (Service is ****** in Florida, South Carolina :/) Cricket 5/17 - 6/17, Xfinity Mobile 6/17 - Present.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by vtecsohc
    The Nokia 5300, when you mean unbrand i would i have get the SIM UNLOCKED from the T-Mobile USA. then have the phone flash to do the .prov. by pass to install the programs.
    Yeah. To unlock, you can just call T-Mobile and ask for the unlock code (tell them you're going out of the country). For unbranding (aka flashing), I think people on these forums are recommending iUnlock.

Ravi

Device(s)
    Nokia N900
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

this works on my 6233 thanks!

just verified this on my 6233 and it works like a charm. thanks to whoever shared this. prior to this i was able to use a preferred access point to use opera mini, gmail, etc. however recently tmobile has done something to block this. witht his proxy setting i am able to once again use these apps.

Device(s)
    G1
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    I can also verify that it works (Gmail, Mobile Gmaps and Opera). For those interested in sending multimedia messages, you will have to go to your configuration settings and change your default config. settings back to t-zones to send a multimedia message.

Page 5 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast