Thread: Contact Operator!?

Phone
    Motorola RAZR V3x
    Carrier
    Cingular Wireless
    Feedback Score

Contact Operator!?

My phone was working fine when for some reason I decided to update my software. I updated the software on my RAZR V3x form the Motorola website. It had asked me to enter my subsidary password, which I entered incorrectly 3 times. Now my phone is locked and only says "Contact Operator." Cingular can't seem to help me with this, they contacted Motorola and they say my IMEI number does not appear to be connected to a Cingular phone. Any suggestions?

Feedback Score
    You will need to find a shop that can do a PDS repair and reflash with the correct file or send it to Motorola.
    UT Starcom warranty Level 2 ASC
    Danger Sidekick warranty Level 2 ASC

Motorola non warranty Level 3 service center
    LG non warranty Level 3 service center
    Kyocera non warranty Level 3 service center

Non warranty Level 2 service center for:
    Samsung, HTC, RIM, PalmOne

Cosmetics, modular parts, full board level repairs, software flashing/modifications

Blue Ridge Wireless

As a non warranty center, work we do voids the manufacture'rs warranty, if any exists.

Phone
    Dozens of motorola gsm phones
    Carriers
    Cingular
    Feedback Score
    you can use smart-clip to solve this problem. http://smart-clip.com/resellers.php
    Last edited by cingularv551; 06-15-2007 at 02:39 AM.

Carriers
    Fido (Snoopy's Dog House)
    Feedback Score
    you just sim-locked your phone to another carrier. wait 1-hour and the "enter subsidy password" screen will re-appear and you can re-enter the subsidy password that you A) paid for or B) your provider offered to you
    My Feedback
    I put the "Ho" back in "HOFO"

Phone
    Sony Ericsson v800/z800i
    Carrier
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    I have the same problem with my Motorola Razor V3x when I tried to update the software on Moto website then it locked and now displays "Call Operator". How did you get yours fixed? Can you please help?