Page 8 of 50 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mikegold
    What case is this?
    DLO Jam Jacket. its great cause it lets you store our headphones. While it doesn't have screen protector inluded, the case does give a good gap between the screen and the surface.

Phone
    iPhone
    Feedback Score

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by brooklynbo916
    so the rubber inCase case is it a major dust magnet like other cases or is it a good case?
    No not at all. I bought a silacone case first at att but returned it within 5 minutes because it was a dust magnet, and that is defiantly not the situation with the rubber incase.

Phone
    Apple iPhone
    Carrier
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by misha24
    Well i have the power support shield and its ok but its night and day when compared to the invisible shield or products similar
    i just ordered the power support crystal film since they're all out at the apple store...i'm kinda wary w/the invisible shield since you have to wet the film first...kinda scared of getting moisture into the phone...plus does it leave a residue since it's wet and u have to dry it first?

Feedback Score
    No residue and if there is any water damage they offer a Lifetime guarantee against any damages during the installation or the effectiveness of the shield. Ive emailed them before and even asked when i installed it on my iPod about water and they just said if it was damaged get a letter from a genius that it is indeed because of the IS that the phone is not functioning correctly they will replace the device.

Phone
    Apple iPhone 4GB (Sold)
    Carrier
    Sprint/Nextel aka Sprint ahead
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by kjcramer
    Black Rubber Incase. Very OEM looking
    yea the device furthermost to the right seems the best out of all of them. Wasn't the one to the left like $500 retail at one point? And bashers complain about the price.

Phone
    Apple iPhone 4GB (Sold)
    Carrier
    Sprint/Nextel aka Sprint ahead
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ~W~
    Is that the Belkin one, because I swear I saw one with the clip... btw, here's your pictures... Looks nice!!!

I like how the wallpaper matches the couch with that cool earthtones look

Carrier
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by iGrooveLA
    i just ordered the power support crystal film since they're all out at the apple store...i'm kinda wary w/the invisible shield since you have to wet the film first...kinda scared of getting moisture into the phone...plus does it leave a residue since it's wet and u have to dry it first?
    Don't worry...moisture is not an issue, and the invisible shield is incredible. From BGR's site:
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyGeniusReport
    We'll admit it. We get some sort of sadistic pleasure out of the destruction of an expensive, coveted gadget. Call us freaks. Mobility Today is apparently with us on this one, putting their new iPhone to the ultimate test. They sheathed it in an Invisible Shield protective layer, and poured some water over the unsuspecting device. The result? Shockingly, the iPhone survives. What does this prove? The Invisible Shield rocks! This nearly imperceptibly thin layer of plastic protects your iPhone without adding to the width or weight. Pretty dope. Scratch and liquid resistance? Check.
    http://www.boygeniusreport.com/2007/...hone-gets-wet/

http://mobilitytoday.com/articles/ip...rotection.html
    Last edited by Sylar; 07-07-2007 at 11:11 PM.

Phone
    Blackberry 8310
    Carrier
    cingular
    Feedback Score
    I have the Speck ToughSkin for iPhone (Clear)

Its about midnight and yes its 100 degrees outside

Phone
    iPhone 4, Nexus One, N8
    Carrier
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score

Belkin acrylic case scratches iPhone

Damn :/ The Belkin acrylic case I purchased to protect my iPhone is scratching my iPhone… Can you believe it?

Pictures:
    http://tnkgrl.wordpress.com/2007/07/...atches-iphone/
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/tnkgrl/...7600706099955/

It appears that some debris (?) is getting trapped between the Belkin acrylic case and my iPhone, and is leaving marks on the aluminum and plastic back cover, as well as the stainless steel screen bezel. The iPhone is a bit loose in the case, so maybe that’s the problem!

Before you think that I’m being careless:
    - I always put my devices in cases (either acrylic or silicone) to protect them
    - I always put my devices alone in my pockets (no coins, keys or other items)
    - Even cheap (eBay special) acrylic cases have never scratched any of my devices before
    - My pockets are clean of debris

I’ve contacted Apple and Belkin… I’ll keep you posted!
    Last edited by tnkgrl; 07-08-2007 at 11:52 AM.

Phone
    iPhone
    Carrier
    AT&T
    Feedback Score

Belkin Cases Are Bad!

I've had my iPhone in the Belkin case for less than a week and my phone is jacked up too. I didn't even notice until I read tnkgrl's previous post.

This is crazy, the iPhone is indestructible by itself... add a Belkin case and it will ruin your phone.

Phone
    Blackberry 8820 (WiFi/UMA/GPS)
    Carrier
    T-Mobile w/ [email protected]
    Feedback Score
    And thats why I dont use cases on my devices. A lot of times, the cases themselves can actually do more harm than just leaving it bare.

Anyways, the iPhone is damn tuff & these cases aren't necessary at all. It even holds up quite well to random drops. If you wanna protect it even more, just get one of the thin shield skins & call it a day.

Phone
    Helio Ocean
    Carrier
    Helio
    Feedback Score
    Speck ToughSkin case sucks - it has horrible fit around the front of the phone. The top and bottom areas of the case, near the earpiece and the home button, bow out to a ridiculous degree. Disappointing, as Speck's products are usually top notch.

Power Support Crystal Film is *awesome* - easy to put on, easy to get air bubbles out, but due to its stiffness, it's hard to actually get air bubbles under it in the first place. Just make SURE you cleaned the front of your phone with some antistatic spray FIRST, because any dust kills the film. Clean it, peel off 1/4 of the film, align, lay down, and slowly peel the rest off while laying down slowly to ensure no air bubbles.

Perfecto!

Phone
    iPhone 4, Nexus One, N8
    Carrier
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by peestandingup
    And thats why I dont use cases on my devices. A lot of times, the cases themselves can actually do more harm than just leaving it bare.

Anyways, the iPhone is damn tuff & these cases aren't necessary at all. It even holds up quite well to random drops. If you wanna protect it even more, just get one of the thin shield skins & call it a day.
    - I always put my devices in cases (either acrylic or silicone) to protect them
    - I have never experienced case damage before (many devices, many years)

Phone
    Apple iPhone
    Carrier
    Cingular
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylar
    I agree. I will continue to recommend the invisible shield to anyone and everyone I can for any electronic device. They are EXTREMELY high quality, and you can't even tell they are on the device. I already have mine on my iPhone as well, and it fits great.

Isn't that soap water or any liquid bad for the electronic device?

iPhone isn't water proof, and who knows what can happen in the long run?

Phone
    iPhone 3GS
    Carrier
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ~W~
    Is that the Belkin one, because I swear I saw one with the clip... btw, here's your pictures... Looks nice!!!

That clear case is awesome.
    What brand clear case is that, and how much did it cost?

Page 8 of 50 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast