Thread: $10/month vcast video only plan, unlimited data usage

Feedback Score

Question $10/month vcast video only plan, unlimited data usage

I have searched in the forums for this but no one has brought it up. there has been a verizon $10/month vcast video only option that allows unlimited data usage. as far as verizon is concerned, data usage is data usage and there is no distinction between mobile web 2.0, GIN, vcast, or broadband data usage when laptop is tethered to a cell phone. so really, unlimited data usage can be obtained for only $10/month, not the regular $15/month.

have U seen the new plan verizon has, the premium plan that includes mobile web 2.0, navigator and unlimited txting? that plan is not really useful if you use the $10 vcast video only since we already have free mobile web2.0, can get navigator for only the cost of one month, $10 then its free after that,

i just wonder why more discussion has not been had about the $10/month vcast video only that does not use peak minutes for data?

Feedback Score

disregard this post, asked and answered

please disregard, i dont think anyone knows if $10 vcast has unlmited data usage. its a personal thing that needs to be tried in each local area.

Feedback Score

Smile does anyone know for sure with experience if.....

the $10/month vcast video only plan use peak airtime or not. someone must have tried this and should know through experience. please diseminate your experience.

Thank you.

Device(s)
    Samsung S4 android ATT Mobley,
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon wireless and AT&T
    Feedback Score
    MW is NOT tethering to the PC, and IF verizon decides to sample your your signal, line they definelty have the technology to know that you are NOT on a WAP signal/webpage

to make a blanket statement that you can get unlimited PC tethered data for $10 a month is ONLY an opinion and a RISKY one at that
    TheMopedwhiz aka TheeWizard,

Device(s)
    TBolt, DroidX, Incredible, Droid1, Omnia II, HTC Imagio, BB Tour, BB Storm,Touch,Dare,Voyager
    Carrier(s)
    VZW - Headsets:
    Feedback Score
    And besides what themopedwhiz just said, we've been discussing this for as long as there has been EVDO.

This is the official thread on the subject, and it was started 2yrs ago.
    http://www.howardforums.com/showthre...&goto=lastpost

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by themopedwhiz
    MW is NOT tethering to the PC, and IF verizon decides to sample your your signal, line they definelty have the technology to know that you are NOT on a WAP signal/webpage

to make a blanket statement that you can get unlimited PC tethered data for $10 a month is ONLY an opinion and a RISKY one at that
    mopedwhizkid, i agree with you, but i am curious? do you use evdo data? if so, what plan do you have? broadband, $59/month, vcast vpack, $15/month or none at all?