Thread: I Want My Old Plan Back!

Carrier
    Bell Mobility
    Feedback Score

I Want My Old Plan Back!

Hi everyone,
    I've just bought a NOKIA 6275i today and they have change my plan. It was suppose to be the same. Now I try to talk to someone who can help me at Solo Mobile but they dosn't seem to understand my problem.

Can someone help me plz ?

Carrier
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    My advice for to you is to find a sales rep who is willing to help you in your situation, he/she could probably solve your problem.

Carrier
    Bell Mobility
    Feedback Score
    Thanks for your answer.
    I've talk to a sale rep and my problem should be fix tomorow.

Carrier
    Bell Mobility
    Feedback Score
    The sale rep who sell me the phone said that I cannot have my old plan anymore. He said : "Your plan have been automaticly change when we have activated your new phone." So I have call Customer Service for the X time and finally they gave me my old plan back

Feedback Score
    that rep should have told you that if you buy the phone at the promo price..then you will go on Solo's new plans...but if you shell out the full price of it, then it is a simple ESN change.

Carrier
    Bell Mobility
    Feedback Score
    No, he told me that everything will be ok and I'll have the same plan.

Feedback Score
    then when he went to the computer he did a new activation and not an ESN change...but it is all good now that you were able to get your old plan back...

Phones
    Samsung Vibrant
    Samsung Vibrant
    Carrier
    WIND
    Feedback Score
    i did that before and they said to go ahead and buy it it will work fine on my old plan i just have to go in to bell store and get the esn swapped for $15, or call in CS to do it for free. I called CS after getting the phone and the first guy said no, can't be done. I knew it was possible so I called in again, got a chick who was confused why I even got the phone in the first place because I had the old plan . Anyway she did it for me and it all works fine. If only I could get RTSP running now...