Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What does it mean "Order is waiting fulfillment?"

Feedback Score

What does it mean "Order is waiting fulfillment?"

So I ordered a phone for a friend for the SERO plan and I got an email saying that my order is now complete and to wait to receive an email confirmation of my order. I go to the Sprint website and type in the code on my order and it says "Order is waiting fulfillment" I paid for the phone on the 8th of this month, just I give it another day or call maybe? I cant even get a tracking number so I'm not so sure whats going on. Heres what I'm getting.

Carrier
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    That means the order is approved and pretty much just waiting for someone to grab a phone, assign a phone number, and stick it in a box. If it stays in this state for more than a day it's usually time to start worrying. It's unfortunate but Sprint doesn't seem to have any system in place for communicating problems like backorders, etc.

Phone
    HTC Touch Diamond
    Carrier
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    A good number of us have the same problem. The consensus is that we should see it by the end of the week.

Feedback Score
    Yeah I ordered the hone two days ago..so I guess I'll call tomorrow or maybe friday..

Feedback Score
    Tell us how your call goes... We're all in the same boat as you. =( I ordered 2 on the 7th. (Well, the night of the 6th) Been on awaiting fulfilment for a while.

Feedback Score
    I was told end of the week.

So basically, assuming that the order status is actually in real-time and not lagging behind a day or two, then those of us who ordered last weekend (and probably Monday and Tuesday) should all get tracking numbers tomorrow in order for them to arrive on Friday.

Phones
    Moto Q
    i860
    LG VX6000
    Carriers
    Sprint Nextel
    Feedback Score
    i received my phone yesterday and i just checked my order status and it still says "Order is waiting fulfillment". I ordered on the 8th too.

Phones
    LG VX8600
    Treo 700wx
    Carriers
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    I placed 2 orders for my BB 8830 but each time it was "cancelled by the system"... no one can tell me why so I asked to speak to a supervisor but I was on hold forever so when the agent got back on I told her to leave my contact info to have a supervisor call me back... haven't heard back yet... =T
    - Ukyo

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by adotstuck
    i received my phone yesterday and i just checked my order status and it still says "Order is waiting fulfillment". I ordered on the 8th too.
    This is at least the second case that I've seen where the phones have arrived while the status was still on the fulfillment option - cool.

Feedback Score

Smile

I ordered mine on Sunday the 8th. I called yesterday, and even though my status still said "awaiting fulfillment" and there was no tracking number, the CSR was able to give me a tracking number. My phone's out for delivery today according to UPS, but my order status on Sprint's site hasn't changed. So maybe try calling and asking for a tracking number.

Good luck!

Phone
    mogul
    Carrier
    sprint
    Feedback Score
    dont worry about that. my order said the same except for one problem. the phone was delivered earlier today.

Last updated: 07/12/2007
    Product ID Description Qty. Order Date Tracking #
    PPC6800SP UT Starcom PPC 6800 1 2007-07-09

sprint is weird!

Phone
    HTC Touch Diamond
    Carrier
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Well maurice I guess you and I have the exact same screen (down to the date) showing, save that the phone still hasn't shown up. And I know some of you have been waiting since Saturday...this is getting a little bit frustrating.

Dumb UPS question: If the normal time that I get deliveries is around 3 or 4, is there any chance that an "overnight" shipment is sent out later in the day?

Feedback Score
    Haha, I just saw my ups guy pass by and drop something off at my neighbors and drive off, so I guess nothing for me today. Hopefully tomorrow!

Feedback Score
    For those of you who ordered last weekend, i'd highly recommend you call customer service every day you get this. I called on Tuesday, was told I'd have it by the end of the week. I called back today and was told it hasn't even shipped yet - and this is AFTER Tuesday's call. Now they're "expediting" the shipping on my order (and this wasn't done when I called on Tuesday because...?).

Definitely call and make sure you're not in my boat. If you are, ask for the expedited shipping. Sigh.

Phones
    Blackberry 8830, and Blackberry Curve 8330
    Audiovox/UTSTRACOM XV6700(retired)
    LG VX8100(retired)
    Carriers
    Sprint PCS
    , Sprint (past), SK Telecom (past)
    Feedback Score
    It seems that "Awating for fullfillment" means warehouse issue.
    It may be following reasons.

1) Warehouse running out the stock, so they are depending on shipping from manufacturer in daily basis.

2) Warehouse doesn't have enough manpower, so it is delayed from human resource viewpoint.

3) Warehouse doesn't have or follow the procedure, so sometimes it is shipped out, but don't enter the info into the system.

plus... other various reasons... :-)

[Business Phone : HTC Touch Diamond]
    Sprint SERO F&F 1250min plan ($49.99)
    15% loyalty discount
    Free 6PM start for unlimited night/weekend

[Backup/Personal Phone : Blackberry Curve 8330 without Blackberry Data Plan]
    Sprint SERO F&F 1250 min plan ($49.99)
    Free 6PM start for unlimited night/weekend

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast