Thread: Stores that sell Page Plus airtime cards.

Phone
    LG Optimus V
    Carrier
    Virgin Mobile
    Feedback Score

Stores that sell Page Plus airtime cards.

Hello,

I would like to know stores that Page Plus airtime cards can be purchased and the states that they are located in.

I am fairly new to Page Plus and have bought my first $10.00 airtime card at a store called Cumberland Farms located here in Massachusetts. I just wanted to know what other stores people have bought their Page Plus airtime cards.
    Thanks for your input.

Regards,
    JOET1966
    Last edited by JOET1966; 07-11-2007 at 08:04 PM.

Phone
    LG 800G - LG 500G
    Carrier
    Tracfone - Net10
    Feedback Score
    I've never purchased an actual Page Plus airtime card, but I do remember that tszefr mentioned seeing an advertisement for them (not sure if it was a physical airtime card or an electronically-generated refill PIN) at Murphy's USA gas stations at Wal-Mart Super Centers.

Phones
    LG VX3300, Nokia 6030
    Samsung X495, Nokia 6101
    RazR V3 &Motorola Startac 130
    Carriers
    Page Plus
    Cingular
    Feedback Score
    I saw one for about two weeks at our local "Thriftway" chain of small grocery stores in Oregon. Then it disappeared.

I asked the clerk, she just shrugged. That was about 3 months ago. They haven't had them since. Never have seen them anywhere else and NO ONE i have ever talked to has heard of PP....well, outside of HOFO

Feedback Score
    In my area it is very common for convenience stores to sell them although they are not actual cards but rather a printed terminal receipt with a pin number, you usually have to ask the cashiers to really know if they carry them as most the stores have no signs about them. locally I can buy them at all Jiffy Mart locations (about 8 in my city) Circle K and FastMax convenience store, also most phone dealers that sell any prepaid cards usually have a terminal that can print them. I have also seen universal wireless refill cards that work for Page Plus and many others in Family Dollar and Kmart or Walmart i am not sure which i seen it in.

Carriers
    Net 10 (U S Cellular)
    Page Plus (Verizon)
    Feedback Score
    In my city, the only store is in the middle of a high crime area. Have been there twice, but felt very uneasy being in that area. The last card I purchased, I got from Page Plus using a credit card.
    Men usually die before their wives because they want to...

Carrier
    Platinumtel
    Feedback Score
    i saw at staples once but gone now

Phone
    Samsung i910
    Carrier
    Page Plus
    Feedback Score
    Here in Memphis, I've purchased Page Plus cards from Shell convenience stores and MAPCO convenience stores. Once you take the card to the cashier, he/she enters the codes into a terminal that gives you a receipt with the PIN number and instructions.

I've been to two Page Plus dealers here, as well, and they're located in not-so-good areas. Once you give them the money, they give you a receipt with the Page Plus logo and information for adding time to the phone.

I hope one of the future website changes includes a dealer lookup by state or zip code. j c

Phones
    6085, e816,
    6800, 6010,
    6015i
    Carriers
    PagePlus, AT&T,
    ex-Boost, ex-Amp'Duh, ex-Tracfone, ex-SimpleFreedom
    Feedback Score
    Here in Ohio, I have seen the physical cards hanging in a store called UDF (United Dairy Farmers). It is a chain of gas stations/convenience stores. The PagePlus cards were issued by "Fast Card". Fast Card is one of the big third-party prepaid companies. Fast Card also issues Alltel, iTunes, T-Mobile, and many other cards.

Phone
    LG Optimus V
    Carrier
    Virgin Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jalexand69
    Here in Memphis, I've purchased Page Plus cards from Shell convenience stores and MAPCO convenience stores. Once you take the card to the cashier, he/she enters the codes into a terminal that gives you a receipt with the PIN number and instructions.
    I've been to two Page Plus dealers here, as well, and they're located in not-so-good areas. Once you give them the money, they give you a receipt with the Page Plus logo and information for adding time to the phone.

I hope one of the future website changes includes a dealer lookup by state or zip code. j c
    This is exactly how I recieved my pin number also. Maybe someday we will se the Page Plus airtime cards in more popular stores like walmart,Target,ect.

JOET1966

Phones
    Samsung T201G
    Motorola W376
    BlackBerry 8703e
    Carriers
    AT&T (Tracfone / Net10)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by dd78749
    I've never purchased an actual Page Plus airtime card, but I do remember that tszefr mentioned seeing an advertisement for them (not sure if it was a physical airtime card or an electronically-generated refill PIN) at Murphy's USA gas stations at Wal-Mart Super Centers.

It seems like I recall them selling PP, as well as STI in Murphy's gas stations. I have also seen STI phone packages there.

Phone
    Samsung A650
    Carriers
    Verizon and
    Feedback Score
    The Village Pantry chain which is more common around the Indiana area carries Page Plus products.