Phones
    Motorola V60i
    Motorola W370
    Carrier
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score

ringtone/wallpaper support for Tracfone at freeringers.net

Hi,

First of all I'm not associated with freeringers.net, just that I liked their polyphonic ringtones a lot better than the free stuff I was finding over the internet, and didn't want to pay $1.99 for polyphonic downloads from Tracfone.

They are a pay service ($7.99 a year), so you need to compare if you really want to use this service. Supposedly there is support for up to 4 family/friends/phones per membership, you can also download to your PC, unlimited number of downloads, no text messages (like from so called free services), and it has free software to create mp3 ringtones. (Check their compare info on their home page.)

Figure if you are going to download 4 wallpaper/polyphonic ringtones from the Tracfone site, this is about the same cost.

Anyway I have been contacting their customer service and they have now established a link for Tracfone/Net 10.

Here is the link if any of you are interested:
    http://www.freeringers.net:80/test_tr.php
    Note: Trying the test will cost you for the MMS download.

Maybe once more companies figure out how to support Tracfones, there will be more options for Tracfone users.

Phones
    Motorola V60i
    Motorola W370
    Carrier
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score

Update to post

Looking further into this site, it's just a search engine that searches the internet for ringtones and places them in one easy to gather spot. Also all the real tone (MP3) ringtones, you must have the CD or have already downloaded the song. It also directs you to sites that have free programs for converting MP3's and images to wallpaper.

This site is basically designed for those that just have beginner computer skills. If you know how to rip CD's to MP3's/MIDI's, how to search the internet for free MIDI ringtones, take images and resize to your phone screen, and know how to send MMS messages from your computer to your phone, THIS SITE IS NOT FOR YOU.

Even if you are a novice, they are still testing and upgrading the site, so I wouldn't join it right now. (Although they have tests for Tracfone, they haven't set the site up completely to support Tracfone.)