Thread: We're visiting Helio HQ Today!

Phone
    Ocean
    Carrier
    Helio
    Feedback Score

We're visiting Helio HQ Today!

Hey all,

Thought you guys may be interested to know that one of our editors, Thox, is visiting Helio HQ today. We have a live photo stream, and we'll up any photos they'll allow us to take. We'll be covering the trip in more detail afterwards.

Check it out over at: http://www.heliocity.net/2007/were-g...t-helio-today/

I should also note - A few Heliocity members are meeting up for dinner tonight in Irvine. If you're in the area, stop by! More details at that link above.

Phones
    Helio Ocean
    Motorola V360
    Carriers
    Helio
    Feedback Score
    I will most likely be attending the dinner. Anyone else in the Irvine area should come, there is a 7:30pm PF Chang's reservation, but we may just meet up there and go elsewhere.
    HoFo browser, but my home is www.heliocity.net
    Come join us!

Feedback Score
    posted this up on heliocity, posting it here just in case you didnt see it:

So you guys are going down to helio offices today. Can you please please please ask about OS/Firmware updates!!!.

If they don't tell you, handcuff your self to a cube and tell them you will not leave or eat until they tell you if they are working on an update, and if so when it might be out.

Let them know their customers want answers!!!

Thanks

Phones
    HTC Mogul (6800)
    Motorola L6
    Nokia 6682
    Carriers
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Peteo
    If they don't tell you, handcuff your self to a cube and tell them you will not leave or eat until they tell you if they are working on an update, and if so when it might be out.

Thanks
    haha, yeah, then they will just throw you and the detached cube wall out on the street.

Phones
    N85/k850i/iPhone
    w810i/6682/6230b
    Panasonic DuraMax
    Carrier
    ATT
    Feedback Score
    Does anyone have the photos of the offices saved somewhere? I'd like to see them again.
    kyle

Carrier
    Sprint, Virgin Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Heliocity View Post
    Hey all,

Thought you guys may be interested to know that one of our editors, Thox, is visiting Helio HQ today. We have a live photo stream, and we'll up any photos they'll allow us to take. We'll be covering the trip in more detail afterwards.

Check it out over at: http://www.heliocity.net/2007/were-g...t-helio-today/

I should also note - A few Heliocity members are meeting up for dinner tonight in Irvine. If you're in the area, stop by! More details at that link above.
    I might be a little late but how was it ?
    Pathetically slow Sprint's abysmal 3G network