Phones
    iPhone 4
    Modded G1
    Samsung Captivate
    Carrier
    AT&T
    Feedback Score

Easy Unlock for AT&T Phones

My manager just emailed this to me, it's an easy and FREE way to get your AT&T (Cingular) phone unlocked for international use or use on another GSM network.

Simply call 1-(916)-843-4685, that's AT&T's international support line, you have to tell them you are going to be traveling overseas or to Europe where you are going to need to use one of their foreign sim cards. They are going to ask you why your going there, make something up, but they have to feel convinced your actually traveling.

Unlock codes cost anywhere from $25 - $35 online, this is a free and legit way to do it! If your selling a Cingular phone on eBay, unlock it first. It will enhance the product power as T-Mobile customers can purchase the phone as well.
    Nick
    a proud geek

Feedback Score
    can someone verify this phone number? I think I smell a scam.

Phones
    Blackberry 9630 Tour
    Motorola i425
    Carriers
    Verizon/Google Voice
    Feedback Score
    This is legit. I have used them before on my E62 and just called them for the unlock code for my Blackjack. I <3 AT&T

Phones
    Motorola: Z9, V9, V3xx, V3, C168i
    Sony Ericsson: W810i, W580i, Z310a
    Palm: Treo 750
    Carrier
    Cingular/AT&T
    Feedback Score

Phones
    iPhone 4
    Modded G1
    Samsung Captivate
    Carrier
    AT&T
    Feedback Score

No Scam

I know the number looks weird, being it's not toll free or anything, but I can assure you this is a legit post and a real corporate AT&T number. I've been with the company for almost a year now and have no reason to lie. As a matter of fact, I'd like to try and keep everybody informed from an insiders point-of-view. Also, if anyone is having a problem, please feel free to email me if you'd like, before calling 611.

Phones
    iPhone 4
    Modded G1
    Samsung Captivate
    Carrier
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Granted it may be a well known process Geartripper, there are still people out there who may find this info helpful.

Phones
    Blackberry 9630 Tour
    Motorola i425
    Carriers
    Verizon/Google Voice
    Feedback Score
    If you don't trust the number just call 611 and ask for the international roaming department.

Phones
    iMate 8502
    iPhone 3G (16 Gig)
    Carrier
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Number works - just did it and got my Blackjack unlocked. Put a co-workers TMobile SIM in the phone and it worked.

Feedback Score

A simple google should clear your doubts

Still skeptical? Do google on the 10 digit number (916-843-4685). The top result will take you to the ATT International Services with this number. Hope this helps other people unlock there phone. Thanks OP. I just unlock my RAZR.

Phones
    Blackberry Curve 8300
    Nokia 6126
    Carrier
    at&t
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickberry
    My manager just emailed this to me, it's an easy and FREE way to get your AT&T (Cingular) phone unlocked for international use or use on another GSM network.

Simply call 1-(916)-843-4685, that's AT&T's international support line, you have to tell them you are going to be traveling overseas or to Europe where you are going to need to use one of their foreign sim cards. They are going to ask you why your going there, make something up, but they have to feel convinced your actually traveling.

Unlock codes cost anywhere from $25 - $35 online, this is a free and legit way to do it! If your selling a Cingular phone on eBay, unlock it first. It will enhance the product power as T-Mobile customers can purchase the phone as well.
    Great info, thanks!!

Phones
    32GB Black iPhone 4
    Blackberry 9650 (Work)
    32GB Black iPhone 4
    Carriers
    at&t Wireless,
    Feedback Score
    The last time I called them and gave them that story, they wanted me to send them all sorts of information. Even after that, they said it would take 10 days for them to send me the code. I ended up going to xda's website and unlocked my 8525 myself.

To those who dialed the number above, did they unlock it instantly?

Phones
    Apple iPhone 4
    iPhone 4
    Sprint HTC Hero
    Carriers
    ATT
    Feedback Score
    you actually can call 611 or the 800 customer service number, I've done it with my blackberry and my blackjack without any problem, however, the CS might try to convince you NOT to get it.. just being polite and simple ask them to submit the request

Phones
    iPhone 4
    Modded G1
    Samsung Captivate
    Carrier
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Throughout my history of unlocking phones, it's always been instantaneous. However, I highly suggest you call the (916) number directly being that it's the international department. They handle two things and two things only: International roaming add-on's and unlocking phones. Definitely should be instant, definitely should be hassle free with limited questions.

Phones
    Blackberry 8800
    Silver Motorola SLVR L7
    Black Motorola Razr V3 (What a POS)
    Carrier
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    I called this morning, told them I was going to Europe at the end of next week (which I am) and that I wanted the subsidy unlock code to use a prepaid Orange sim. 2 minutes later I had the phone unlocked, easy as pie!

Phone
    Nexus 4, iP5S, GS4...
    Carriers
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickberry
    Throughout my history of unlocking phones, it's always been instantaneous. However, I highly suggest you call the (916) number directly being that it's the international department. They handle two things and two things only: International roaming add-on's and unlocking phones. Definitely should be instant, definitely should be hassle free with limited questions.
    I just called in for an unlock request on my Treo 750 and the Rep said it'll be 7 - 10 days before I get it...

Oh well.. I suppose I can wait a week ...
    My World Phone dot com is a VERY SHADY seller. Click here for details

My Toys: '10 M5 : '12 Blown LS7 : iP5S : GS4 : Nexus N4 : N95-4 : E71-2 [Sold]

Page 1 of 42 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast