How do plans with FlexPay differ from prepaid accounts? ›
    Does T-Mobile offer service agreement and no service agreement options? ›
    Are there any recurring charges to use FlexPay? ›
    Can I pool my minutes with another FlexPay customer in my account? ›
    Where do I have coverage? ›
    Do I have free nationwide long distance? ›
    Can FlexPay customers make international calls? ›
    How do I sign up for FlexPay? ›
    Can I convert from a postpaid account to FlexPay before my service agreement is up? ›
    How does FlexPay help me control my charges? ›
    How do I keep talking when I've run out of Whenever Minutes®? ›
    How can I keep track of my Whenever Minutes balance? ›

What is FlexPay?

With FlexPay, you can get the top-of-the-line service and the value that you are looking for. FlexPay offers you the following services: nationwide
    long distance and roaming, the latest phones, and access to T-Mobile’s great rate plans including myFaves, all without having to make deposits.

Why would I want a plan with FlexPay?

If you have less-than-perfect or no credit, don’t want to be locked into a long-term service agreement, or want to eliminate surprise bills, FlexPay
    is for you.

What plans are available to me?

T-Mobile has great national rate plans, including myFaves and FamilyTime® plans.

What phones are available to me?

All of T-Mobile's great phone and data-device selections are available, including Sidekick®!

How do plans with FlexPay differ from prepaid accounts?

You get the flexibility of prepaid with the value of a rate plan.

Does T-Mobile offer service agreement and no service agreement options?

Yes, we have both. If you do not want to sign a long-term service agreement, simply pay full invoice price for your handset up front and go
    month-to-month. You can also have a Sales Associate run your credit to see if you qualify for an annual service agreement. By signing a one or
    two-year service agreement you will receive a discount on any one of our great devices.
    NOTE: Even if you go month-to-month, all T-Mobile customers are bound by T-Mobile’s Terms and Conditions.

Are there any fees to use FlexPay?

There is a monthly Control Charge per line, which we'll waive if you sign up for EasyPay.

Can I pool my minutes with another FlexPay customer in my account?

With FamilyTime plans, you can share minutes and services with everyone on your plan.

Where do I have coverage?

Plans with FlexPay have access to great national coverage. You can even roam in Canada and Mexico! For more information about international
    calling and roaming rates, go to prepaid.

Do I have free nationwide long distance?

Yes, you can dial anyone in the nation; this service is included in your national rate plan.

Can FlexPay customers make international calls?

Yes, you can dial many countries, and at affordable rates. For more information about international rates, go to International Services.
    NOTE: You’ll need to have a balance in your FlexAccount to make international calls.

How do I sign up for FlexPay?

Are you ready to buy? FlexPay can be purchased at T-Mobile Retail Stores or by calling 1-877-***-****.

Can I convert from a postpaid account to FlexPay before my service agreement is up?

Yes, by signing a 1 or 2-year service agreement with FlexPay. If you choose a month-to-month plan with FlexPay, you will be charged an early
    cancellation fee.

How does FlexPay help me control my charges?

The great thing about FlexPay is there are no surprise bills. Your plan stops you from going over your Whenever Minutes so there are never any
    surprise overages.

How do I keep talking when I've run out of Whenever Minutes?

You can keep making Whenever Minute calls at a rate of $0.20 per minute, which automatically is deducted from your FlexAccountSM. Also,
    services included in your plan (such as myFaves, unlimited nights and weekends, and unlimited T-Mobile to T-Mobile) are still available to you.

How can I keep track of my Whenever Minutes balance?

When you are nearing the end of your Whenever Minutes, we will send you a text message to remind you. Just in case you do not get that
    message, you can always check your balance by dialing #MIN# (#646#) from your T-Mobile phone or log in to My T-Mobile.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    FlexAccount(SM) FAQ's

What is a FlexAccount? ›
    What sort of fun features can I purchase through my FlexAccount? ›
    Can I pay my monthly charges with funds from my FlexAccount? ›
    How do I replenish my FlexAccount? ›
    Am I notified before my FlexAccount is depleted? ›
    How will I be able to keep up with how much money is on my FlexAccount? ›
    Do the funds on my FlexAccount expire? ›
    Will I be able to put money on my FlexAccount through a T-Mobile Kiosk? ›
    Can I get a refund on my FlexAccount if I ever leave T-Mobile? ›
    Is there a limit to how many refill dollars I can apply to my account? ›

What is a FlexAccount?

Your FlexAccount gives you access to great extras, such as messages, music and games. Just fill up your FlexAccount using Prepaid Refills to
    purchase and use the fun extras you want. You can also use the funds in your FlexAccount to keep talking if you run out of Whenever Minutes®.
    Additional domestic minutes are just 20¢ each.

What sort of fun features can I purchase through my FlexAccount?

You can purchase Music & Sounds, wallpaper, games, myFaves icons and more!

Can I pay my monthly charges with funds from my FlexAccount?

Yes, if you have funds available in your FlexAccount. You can log in to My T-Mobile and choose MAKE A PAYMENT or PAY NOW, contact
    Customer Care, or visit a sales office to transfer funds from your FlexAccount to pay your monthly recurring charges.

How do I replenish my FlexAccount?

You can add funds to your FlexAccount by purchasing Prepaid Refills using one of the following methods:
    On-line at T-Mobile. For more information about refilling your minutes online, go to Refill online.
    On-line at My T-Mobile using a credit/debit card, electronic check, or redemption of a refill card.
    From your phone, just dial *(blank)*(blank) or 1-800-***-****.
    At a T-Mobile store or authorized dealer such as select Target, Wal-Mart and 7 Eleven stores.

Am I notified before my FlexAccount is depleted?

Yes, when your FlexAccount has $5.00 or less you will receive an info alert.

How will I be able to keep up with how much money is on my FlexAccount?

You can check your balance simply by pressing #999# on your handset or going to My T-Mobile.

Do the funds on my FlexAccount expire?

Refills deposited into your FlexAccount don't expire as long as you remain a FlexPaySM customer.

Will I be able to put money on my FlexAccount through a T-Mobile Kiosk?

No.

Can I get a refund on my FlexAccount if I ever leave T-Mobile?

Yes, your FlexAccount balance, minus any amounts you owe T-Mobile (including any early cancellation fee) will be refunded after service
    cancellation.

Is there a limit to how many refill dollars I can apply to my account?

Yes, you can have a maximum of $500.00 in your FlexAccount.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
    FlexPay(SM) Billing FAQs

When and how do I pay for my monthly service plan? ›
    Can I set up EasyPay to make my payments? ›
    What if I’m on a one or two-year service agreement and short on cash? ›
    What if I’m on a month-to-month service agreement and short on cash? ›
    How do I reinstate service? ›
    What happens if I don’t pay my entire balance due? ›
    How long will it take for me to receive the payment reminders showing any additional charges for changes I make during the month? ›
    Can I change the due date on my monthly service cycle? ›

When and how do I pay for my monthly service plan?

You need to pay before the start of each monthly service cycle or your account will be suspended. But paying is easy by mail, through our automated Customer Care system, online at My T-Mobile, or at any T-Mobile store or kiosk.

Can I set up EasyPay to make my payments?

Yes, you can also enroll in EasyPay and have the amount deducted from your debit or credit card each month. Don’t want to enroll? No problem, just pay a $4.99 per line Control Charge upfront each month.

What if I’m on a one or two-year service agreement and short on cash?

If you don’t pay for an upcoming service cycle by your payment due date, you can still use your phone at a rate of 20¢ a minute if you have funds in your FlexAccountSM. We even give you a grace period of 45 days to pay your monthly service charges. But be sure to make a payment in that timeframe or your account will be cancelled. For more details on service cancellation, see your terms and conditions.

What if I’m on a month-to-month service agreement and short on cash?

If you don’t pay for an upcoming service cycle by your due date, you can still use your phone at a rate of 20¢ a minute if you have funds in your FlexAccount. Your service will be cancelled if you don’t make a payment or use your phone at all for 90 days.

How do I reinstate service?

To resume service during your monthly service cycle, you can pay the prorated monthly service charge and receive a prorated number of Whenever Minutes® (or other monthly services, such as a messaging bundle) for the remaining days. If you pay during the last 5 days of your service cycle, you will need to pay for those remaining days and your next month of service to reinstate your monthly services.

What happens if I don’t pay my entire balance due?

Service is suspended if the balance due is not paid in full by the due date. If you make a partial payment toward your monthly service charge, you will receive a prorated number of Whenever Minutes (or other monthly services, such as a messaging bundle) for the remaining days in your service cycle. When making a partial payment, we cannot confirm in advance the exact date when service can be restored.

How long will it take for me to receive the payment reminders showing any additional charges for changes I make during the month?

Charges for changes made during the month, including feature and rate plan upgrades or downgrades will be reflected in the following month's payment reminder. If you want to see your amount due before then, you can always check on your handset by dialing #BAL# or by visiting My T-Mobile.

Can I change the due date on my monthly service cycle?

No, the due date is set by your activation date.

----------------------------------------
    Please note that I edited the T-Mobile phone number to prevent flooding of their lines before the service is even released.

If anybody would like to see the full file, PM me and I'll send you the PDF.

*Also, after having spoken to CS, conversion from a PostPaid account to FlexPay is not yet supported. They said to check back in about a week.*
    Last edited by Fluid; 03-29-2013 at 09:07 AM.

Phones
    Moto Razr
    Moto Razr
    Moto Razr
    Carrier
    Tmobile of course!!
    Feedback Score
    Very Cool! Can't wait

Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S2 (T-Mobile)
    Carrier
    T-Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    Cool, nice info.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _________

Speed achieved using T-Mobile Samsung GS2

Phones
    Moto Razr
    Moto Razr
    Moto Razr
    Carrier
    Tmobile of course!!
    Feedback Score
    I just found it on the Tmo support page, its a start at least!

Carriers
    Cingular
    100% GSM, 100% of the time
    Feedback Score
    I wonder if data plans will be available for flexpay?
    Follow me on twitter

I don't fear god. If it existed, it would fear me.

eimajuno's HoFo Feedback 100%+

Phone
    BlackBerry 8900
    Carrier
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by eimajuno
    I wonder if data plans will be available for flexpay?
    Yes they are.

It launched today for new customers. The SmartAccess account type/plans, and deposit accounts, were grandfathered today.

Current customers have to wait a couple of months I believe...

Phones
    Google Nexus 5
    Google Nexus 4 (Wife)
    Carrier
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    The overage is lower than the current post-paid plans (only $0.20 per minute).
    Phone History: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 | HTC Sensation 4G | Google Nexus One | HTC HD2 | Nokia 5230 Nuron | Nokia N900 | BB Curve 8900 | iPhone 3G | Google Ion | Nokia 5800XM | Nokia E71-2 | T-Mobile G1 | iPhone 2G

My Feedbacks: eBay | Heatware | HoFo

Phones
    Moto Cliq XT
    Nokia e63
    Many Others...
    Carrier
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    I do like the lower overage and the lack of contract, but it offers only the coverage of T-Mobile ToGo. People will have to be sure to double check roaming in areas they frequent before switching from a contract plan to a Flexpay plan. (Coverage seems to be the same in Oklahoma, but is less in Texas, Kansas, and Missouri. I didn't check other areas.)

They have updated the link to the prepaid coverage maps on T-Mobile's online coverage tool. It now says "Prepaid and FlexPay coverage map."

Phones
    BB Curve 8900
    BB Curve 8320
    BB Pearl 8120
    Carrier
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    2 Things... the coverage is only 3% less than that of the nationwide coverage and currently the statement of can postpaid switch to flexpay... the answer to that is not in the first 60 days and then it's not guaranteed when but definitely not in those first 60 days so don't try to call in to cust care and switch cause the answer is NO.

Phones
    Moto Cliq XT
    Nokia e63
    Many Others...
    Carrier
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by TMoBoyinAL
    2 Things... the coverage is only 3% less than that of the nationwide coverage and currently the statement of can postpaid switch to flexpay... the answer to that is not in the first 60 days and then it's not guaranteed when but definitely not in those first 60 days so don't try to call in to cust care and switch cause the answer is NO.
    Your post is the first time I have read that prepaid coverage is only 3% less than postpaid coverage. I have read in many places that prepaid coverage is about 70-75% of postpaid coverage. I've never looked closely enough to feel I could assign a percentage to the difference in coverage. If you compare the Kansas and Missouri maps, you can see a substantial difference. These areas are noticeable to me as I travel there once or twice a year. There is very little difference in many areas, and no discernable difference here in Oklahoma.

I certainly don't want to talk anyone out of the FlexPay plans as they sound great. My mom has had a ToGo line for a few years, and this may be a good thing for her. (Her credit won't allow for a postpaid plan and her pride won't let her be on my family plan.)

If I ever complete my contract without ongoing 2-yr. extensions, I may try the FlexPay approach. I just keep finding these new phones that are so much cheaper with 2-yr. extension!

If they had FlexPay last year when I signed up with T-Mobile, I might not be on contract today.

Phones
    BB Curve 8900
    BB Curve 8320
    BB Pearl 8120
    Carrier
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by scooby214
    Your post is the first time I have read that prepaid coverage is only 3% less than postpaid coverage. I have read in many places that prepaid coverage is about 70-75% of postpaid coverage. I've never looked closely enough to feel I could assign a percentage to the difference in coverage. If you compare the Kansas and Missouri maps, you can see a substantial difference. These areas are noticeable to me as I travel there once or twice a year. There is very little difference in many areas, and no discernable difference here in Oklahoma.

I certainly don't want to talk anyone out of the FlexPay plans as they sound great. My mom has had a ToGo line for a few years, and this may be a good thing for her. (Her credit won't allow for a postpaid plan and her pride won't let her be on my family plan.)

If I ever complete my contract without ongoing 2-yr. extensions, I may try the FlexPay approach. I just keep finding these new phones that are so much cheaper with 2-yr. extension!

If they had FlexPay last year when I signed up with T-Mobile, I might not be on contract today.
    It's an approximate but that's the T-Mobile estimate. I think T-Mobile's Pre-Paid/Flexpay roaming is more generous than most carriers (Cingy/VZW) but that's just from what customers have told me not experience. I've never had PP svc b4.

Phones
    Moto Cliq XT
    Nokia e63
    Many Others...
    Carrier
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by TMoBoyinAL
    It's an approximate but that's the T-Mobile estimate. I think T-Mobile's Pre-Paid/Flexpay roaming is more generous than most carriers (Cingy/VZW) but that's just from what customers have told me not experience. I've never had PP svc b4.
    I agree that their roaming is definitely better than Pay-as-you-GoPhone. (We don't have Verizon in our area.)

Based on your knowledge, I'm guessing you work for T-Mo. I know of quite a few ToGo users here in Oklahoma City, as it really is the best value for your money in our area.

One of the nicest benefits of FlexPay over prepaid is that you can do data on more devices than just the Sidekick!

Phones
    iPhone 4
    iPhone 4
    Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10a
    Carriers
    at&t
    Vodafone
    Feedback Score
    From everything else I have picked up in my "special" reading materials:

-Regional Plans, Hotspot@home, Caller Tunes, and the Blackberry Voice Barred Data Plan @ 29.99 and high-end standalone Blackberry @ 59.99 and 799 will not be available. All other Blackberry Plans and add-ons will be available.

-No activation fees or deposits

-(Month-to-Month): No Credit-Check, Can get up to 3 Lines per Account.

-(Month-to-Month): Although FlexPay may say it is for everyone, the customer still needs to be 18 and provide government-issued ID uponactivation. A PIN number may be asked to provide futureverification.

-Pick any T-Mobile rate Plan except for above noted.

-(Annual Contract): Phones will be discounted by rebate, incurs 1-2 contract and ETF. Limited to 2 Lines per Account.

-Coverage will be limited to Pre-Paid calling area (It's just about the same as Post-Paid though)

-If a customer runs out of Whenever Minutes, they may still use their Unlimited or MyFaves Minutes.

-Payment is due by 12:01 AM 5 days before the end of the billing cycle.

-A FlexAccount is shared by all lines on the Account, not by each personal line.

-FlexPay customers on annual contract who don’t pay the monthly service charges within 45 days of when their last payment was due,will be deactivated and ETF charged.

-Month-to-month FlexPay customers will be deactivated after 90 days if there is no account activity (calls, messages, or payments).

-All FlexPay plans have no international roaming except in Canada or Mexico.

Phones
    iPhone 3GS
    Nokia N8
    BB 8750
    Carrier
    Tmobile
    Feedback Score
    hey can i convert from the regular 1 yr contract to tmobile flex pay plan so that i go month to month with them i just dont like to be in the contracts with anyone
    MY HOFO FEEDBACK

all help given is free, and as is. I'd hate for someone to try and sue me for a mobile bill

Phones
    BB Curve 8900
    BB Curve 8320
    BB Pearl 8120
    Carrier
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by vikramdhani
    hey can i convert from the regular 1 yr contract to tmobile flex pay plan so that i go month to month with them i just dont like to be in the contracts with anyone
    Sure... after your contract is up...

Page 1 of 39 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast