Thread: weather radar screen size

Carriers
    Us Cellular
    Feedback Score

weather radar screen size

Hello everyone. I have the Moto W370 from tracfone. I just subscribed to the weather radar.

Is there any way to zoom in a little bit on the coverage?

It shows about a 5 state area and i need it a little more zoomed in to tell exactly where the action is.

Carriers
    Us Cellular
    Feedback Score
    anyone.....?

Phones
    Samsung T201G
    Motorola W376
    BlackBerry 8703e
    Carriers
    AT&T (Tracfone / Net10)
    Feedback Score
    Iowabucks -- Sorry you did not get an answer. I do not have an internet-capable Tracfone and my Boost does not have that function, so I am unable to help. Do you have any other questions that we can help with. Usually someone has an answer, I am surprised no one had the answer here.

Phones
    LG3280
    Nokia 2600
    Nokia 2126i
    Carriers
    TracFone CDMA/TracFone GSM
    Beyond Wireless TDMA (RIP)
    Feedback Score
    I don't have an answer for you, but I do have a question or two! Where/how do you subscribe to the radar? I'd like to get some info on that. I'm a weather nut and that could be handy at times if it's not too spendy.

Phones
    C-139 Motorola
    2126i Tracfone
    W370 Motorola
    Carriers
    Tracfone
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    I'm not familiar with your phone but I can offer a couple of suggestions. Go back to the weather channel and see if they offer a closer or different view for you to receive.You may also want to check your phone manual a little better and see if you can make it larger there, maybe changing the font size to large would help. This is all just a guess and I'm sure some of these guys much smarter than I will be able to help. This site is usually slow over the weekends due to folks spending time wife family, friends and church. Mike

Carriers
    Us Cellular
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by cynic
    I don't have an answer for you, but I do have a question or two! Where/how do you subscribe to the radar? I'd like to get some info on that. I'm a weather nut and that could be handy at times if it's not too spendy.

My Moto W370 has a couple options when you open the browser. News/entertainment/ringtones/graphics/weather. When i open the weather tab it goes to todays forecast. Scrolling down, you can get the forecast, radar, and satellite. Select radar and it goes thru the subscription offer. Like 5 units or 30 day for around 15 units. You have unlimited usasge during those time frames but will still be charged for your time "online" with the browser.