Thread: Will a tmobile store match the tmobile prices online?

Phone
    Samsung t509
    Carrier
    Tmobile
    Feedback Score

Will a tmobile store match the tmobile prices online?

Will they match those prices?..I'm not seeing why not.

Phones
    G1
    SE K790a
    SE K750i
    Carrier
    ·T···Mobile·
    Feedback Score
    Should be able to
    HAY GUYZ, MY 42ND POST WAS 3 YEARS AGO

Phones
    Nexus 5
    Nexus 4
    Carrier
    T-Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    Last time I did an in store upgrade they did.

Phones
    Curve 8900
    Pearl 8100
    Nokia 6103
    Carrier
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    I got a better price at the store than on-line

Phone
    AT&T 8525
    Carrier
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    depends...unless it says online only price on it they will... had someone come in askign for a t629 and i told her the price and she was like wtf your trying to scam me....i was like uh excuse me.. and she was like it says its free on the tmobile website your trying to scam me so i brought here to my computer kindly said i think your mistaken ma'am and pointed to where it says -$100 web discount only... and she got pissed and walked off... that was my pwned moment for the week

Phones
    Moto Cliq XT
    Nokia e63
    Many Others...
    Carrier
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Chad.A
    depends...unless it says online only price on it they will... had someone come in askign for a t629 and i told her the price and she was like wtf your trying to scam me....i was like uh excuse me.. and she was like it says its free on the tmobile website your trying to scam me so i brought here to my computer kindly said i think your mistaken ma'am and pointed to where it says -$100 web discount only... and she got pissed and walked off... that was my pwned moment for the week
    I can't even find the t629 in stores around here. I've considered adding a line to take advantage of the web special. I made the mistake of selling my first t629 due to wanting a new phone, and have regretted it ever since.

(I'd move my mother's ToGo line over to my family account keep the t629.)

Phone
    LG G3, Sony Xperia Z Ultra
    Carrier
    T-Mobile Simple Plan 4 lines (unlimited on one and 2.5GB sharing on another) $130 | 4.5GB MBB
    Feedback Score
    it depends
    I remember a while ago, found V195 to go was $79.99, and it's only at 42th Street corp store
    it depend on your luck, but I often compare with several corp stores in Brooklyn and Manhattan

Optimum/Cablevision

Phone
    Samsung t509
    Carrier
    Tmobile
    Feedback Score
    Yeah It says web only discount. I just want a flexpay account with the free phones they have online. I don't know how to do that.

Phones
    BB Curve 8900
    BB Curve 8320
    BB Pearl 8120
    Carrier
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by nohatashereyo
    Yeah It says web only discount. I just want a flexpay account with the free phones they have online. I don't know how to do that.
    You still sign a contract to get it free...

Phones
    Unlocked 8gb iPhone (Again)
    T-Mobile Shadow
    Blackberry 8320
    Carrier
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Ive matched the free price of the t629 in my store, we would have lost an activation if we didnt and my manager was like take the act and do it....but 99% of the time we match web prices, problem is that 99% of the time those prices are on phones that no store has any of, and is not getting anymore, because like the 629 it has been discontinued....
    Retail Sales Rep, T-Mobile USA
    "My views, and Opinions are in no way to reflect the views and opinions of T-Mobile"

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough."

Phone
    Samsung t509
    Carrier
    Tmobile
    Feedback Score
    Yeah the store didn't have them. Can I call tmobile, order the phones on a flexpay account ( the contract one), and get the web discount for the phones?

Last time I ordered a phone from calling they did not have the phones that were online, do the phone people and web people not get them from the same place?

Phones
    evo 4G
    Evo 4G
    Carrier
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Dont know what stores you guys all go to...but in my experience they never match the price. If there's a web only discount they will tell you to get your butt to a computer and order it yourself.

(On top of that they lied to me saying I had to pay for shipping until I got home and it said shipping on all phones is free )

Your best bet is to order online.