Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast

Thread: The Official Samsung U470 "Juke" Music Swivel Pre-Release Thread

Device(s)
    TBolt, DroidX, Incredible, Droid1, Omnia II, HTC Imagio, BB Tour, BB Storm,Touch,Dare,Voyager
    Carrier(s)
    VZW - Headsets:
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by J3ff
    Im putting my money on cancellation email, Friday before noon.
    I received another email from them (I received a text-based email last night when I ordered the Juke). This new email is a fancy html email with the following subject: Pre-Order Confirmation For Your Juke!

Let me post the html for anyone who cares ... it doesn't really say much of anything though.
    www.humpa.com/juke.html

Feedback Score
    Yeah I just got the same one... hopefully the guy is right that we'll get it for 100.

If we do get it, and Vzw honors their own mistake, that is a huge "+" in my eyes, so far whenever I've found a price mistake, if I don't get my *** to the store and walk out the door before they realize it, they have ALWAYS cancelled the order.

Device(s)
    SCH-u940 Glyde
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Well the Online Service Rep I talked to said that she talked to a supervisor, and they said since this was a mistake on their part, they will honor the price we were offered as current verizon wireless customers. I am actually supposed to talk to a supervisor on Friday to double check how it goes..... So please can we all be optimistic and just cross our fingers and say it will come? oh and they said since the items actually go out on the 21st not the 19th which is supposedly the last day of the preorder and they start accepting phone orders to go out on monday. So if all goes well we should get our phones on Wed or Thurs
    NO EnV2 now......

GLYDE!!!!!

Feedback Score
    So they go out on a Sunday? Listen man, don't call anyone else no more attention needs to be brought to this.

Device(s)
    S8, G5, Samsung Note 4 DE, Note 3, Moto DROID Bionic, DROID RAZR, Galaxy Nexus, Rezound, V9m, VX8000
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon, AT&T PrePaid (GoPhone)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Humpa
    I received another email from them (I received a text-based email last night when I ordered the Juke). This new email is a fancy html email with the following subject: Pre-Order Confirmation For Your Juke!

Let me post the html for anyone who cares ... it doesn't really say much of anything though.
    www.humpa.com/juke.html
    Now you'll have 2 Jukes!
    =>Why did I leave Verizon Wireless after 18 years? Find out here: Leaving Verizon after 18 years!

=> Read my reviews for the Motorola DROID MAXX, DROID Ultra, and DROID Mini.

=> VX8000 at Disney World:Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4.

Device(s)
    Motorola Droid X
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    I got that same preorder email today, but I ordered 2 phones on different orders so I'm curious as to why I only got 1. Oh well. Lets hope we get the phones

I do have a question. For those of you who regularly buy phones out of contract, do you know if we are just going to sell the phone if we have to activate it on our line the activate our other phone again, or can we just sell it right away without having to activate it on our account?

Feedback Score
    u can sell it right away...

Device(s)
    TBolt, DroidX, Incredible, Droid1, Omnia II, HTC Imagio, BB Tour, BB Storm,Touch,Dare,Voyager
    Carrier(s)
    VZW - Headsets:
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by FAUguy
    Now you'll have 2 Jukes!
    lol ... anyone want a Juke?
    Actually, I think I'll see if my mother wants it - she loves her hip hop.
    I'm in Dallas and my mother has a Las Vegas Sprint cell number. Is there anyway I can port that to a new line on my Dallas Verizon account? I don't think she cares what number she has, but if I can keep her number I'll do it.

Feedback Score
    I'm going to rock my juke till the voyager comes out, that's for sure! If it ever shows up....

Device(s)
    SCH-u940 Glyde
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    ok I got the same email humpa got except that mine is telling me to preorder it not confirming my preorder....T~T
    well it's not like anyone else can order it now since they fixed the price....
    What if the venus and voyager preorders accidentally get the wrong price also,... lol
    that would be kinda unlikely considering they messed up once and it proabbly
    cost them $$$$$

Device(s)
    SCH-u940 Glyde
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    I ordered 3 =D
    one of each color

Feedback Score
    i had 4 in my cart, but then decided to not be greedy...

Device(s)
    S8, G5, Samsung Note 4 DE, Note 3, Moto DROID Bionic, DROID RAZR, Galaxy Nexus, Rezound, V9m, VX8000
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon, AT&T PrePaid (GoPhone)
    Feedback Score
    So I guess the real question at this point is....
    If you all infact do get the Juke for $100, how much are you going to try and sell them for?

Device(s)
    motorola A8555 Droid
    Carrier(s)
    VZW
    Feedback Score
    i was thinkin 175 with a reserve of 150

Feedback Score
    I'll start it at 101 + 10 for shipping.....and if it goes for 102, that's fine

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast