Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast

Thread: The Official Samsung U470 "Juke" Music Swivel Pre-Release Thread

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Humpa
    EDIT: I see 0mie has it in his hands now. Perhaps he should invest in a camera. Nothing like having the item in your hand and not even being able to add anything productive to the thread.

EDIT2: no offence 0mie ... I couldn't resist.
    I had a camera, but it was stolen . I HATE thiefs.

Even if I did have a camera, I wouldn't be able to post because im not home

I will have pictures tomorrow, well I should after I get home from class. By that time you will probably have some pictures up anyway.

Cheap TPU cases. Thunderbolt, MT4G, Nexus S (4G) Droid X/X2, DInc 2/S, HTC Sensation, Samsung Infuse, EVO 3D, SGSII

Use coupon code HoFo for 15% OFF your order

Device(s)
    LG KE770 Shine(X2)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile |
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by shl615
    like i doubt it'll be much thicker than the gsm verison that juke is based off of.... and the gsm version x something isn't really that thick.......
    It is a common mistake to think the Juke is based off the GSM X830, which is only 2 keys wide by the way. Really weird. Anyway, this phone is based off of the SGH-F210. The three key wide version.

Device(s)
    TBolt, DroidX, Incredible, Droid1, Omnia II, HTC Imagio, BB Tour, BB Storm,Touch,Dare,Voyager
    Carrier(s)
    VZW - Headsets:
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 0mie
    I had a camera, but it was stolen . I HATE thiefs.

Even if I did have a camera, I wouldn't be able to post because im not home

I will have pictures tomorrow, well I should after I get home from class. By that time you will probably have some pictures up anyway.
    It's 2007 man!
    Laptop, website, #777 DUN?
    Join us in the new millennium ....

Device(s)
    LG KE770 Shine(X2)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile |
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Humpa
    It's 2007 man!
    Laptop, website, #777 DUN?
    Join us in the new millennium ....
    have fun uploading pics at 1x speeds.
    Even if you have one of your phones hacked for evdo dun it is still gonna be no fun at rev 0 speeds....

Device(s)
    TBolt, DroidX, Incredible, Droid1, Omnia II, HTC Imagio, BB Tour, BB Storm,Touch,Dare,Voyager
    Carrier(s)
    VZW - Headsets:
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by chasehx
    have fun uploading pics at 1x speeds.
    Even if you have one of your phones hacked for evdo dun it is still gonna be no fun at rev 0 speeds....
    man, tough room
    the Juke's tiny pics will upload quite quickly at 1x speeds, if that is what you are referring to.

But my laptop certainly wouldn't be connected at 1x - though it was only 2yrs ago that we thought 1x was fast.
    The Juke's going on my second line - I wouldn't want it as my primary phone. No offense to the people in this thread, of course.

I have lost count of how many EVDO phones I have - but feel free to look above and count them if you like.
    EDIT: hmmm ... only five. I thought it was more.

Device(s)
    Samsung S4 android ATT Mobley,
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon wireless and AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by J3ff
    Maybe I am out of line,

But I am disappointed in you vcc people. FIRST THING - POST SOME PICS GUYS. Some real pics, not vzw pics.

Take something we all know, like a poland spring bottle, or a deck of cards, or a business card and show us the real size!

If I got this phone that's the first thing I'd do!

Cmon boys, post up some real pics.
    Omie isn't VCC

#2 the VCC doesn't have the phone, yet, although some will have it tomorrow

you can expect real PIX sometime on wed , just as soon as somebody on the east coast unboxes theirs and takes them

likley before i even get out of bed here on the west coast,

like humpa said, we have been told they were shipped, thats all we know

we all try to stay as helpful as possible, we also DON't brag or try to stir things ups, when there is a phone in hand there will be pix, don't forget we also work for a living,. Most of us won't be home, when the thing is delivered.

none of the VCC work for verizon.. when something from the inside is leaked, it is not from us, we find it out right here on HOFO. like everybody else.
    TheMopedwhiz aka TheeWizard,

Device(s)
    Personal - Too Many.. see link in my signature
    Carrier(s)
    Personal - Verizon Wireless (CDMA) |
    Feedback Score
    I expect mine today... Even ground shipping from NY to DE gets here over night, so since we were told they shipped yesterday, I expect mine today

I'm on the east coast ... So as soon as the mail room brings it to my desk (I got it delivered to work so I don't have to be home to sign for it...)... I'll unbox... (sign for deliveries are at about 11:30am and 3:30pm)...

If by then no pictures have been posted... I'll see if I can snap a few and post them.
    Verizon Wireless Customer Council Member
    Verizon PHONE Hacking Info & How To's click -> HERE, <-- If you have suggestions PM me
    Need Help? PLEASE POST IN THE FORUMS instead of PM'ing me!!
    Read -> An Open Letter to those who PM me for help!

New to forums? -> Posting and you! <-a MUST Watch for all!!

Equipment I Have/USE click here, Phone Labs Dock-N-Talk...

Device(s)
    SCH-u940 Glyde
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    soooo exciting! and umm my mistake about the model SGH-F210 i only seen the x something around
    never knew samsung came out with a 3 column keyboard mp3 switchblade phone
    NO EnV2 now......

GLYDE!!!!!

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    VZW - Headsets:
    Feedback Score

Device(s)
    LG KE770 Shine(X2)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile |
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by shl615
    soooo exciting! and umm my mistake about the model SGH-F210 i only seen the x something around
    never knew samsung came out with a 3 column keyboard mp3 switchblade phone
    I thought it was the X830 too until I saw the F210, then I was like, you know what that does make more sense.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    VZW - Headsets:
    Feedback Score

Click above for the full res pics (I only have one size uploaded ... huge). Those are straight out of my D70, so no processing done - was in a hurry.

I haven't activate it, it is charging. I am at work, so I can't screw around too much. But let me know what I should take a picture of. I imagine you want to see some menu's or something - I'm not taking any videos though. But I will take some pics/videos with the camera - and I'll try out the night mode as well. And also see what I can do with Bluetooth.

EDIT: I forgot one pic, I just added it.

Feedback Score
    That's all I wanted, and you're right, that thing looks THICK !!! holy cow.

See what taking a picture from the right angles can do? Thats why everyone on the net is a 10 and when she shows up she's a 4.

Ps. thanks man! Great job!

Device(s)
    LG KE770 Shine(X2)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile |
    Feedback Score
    Damn that is a nice camera..

Device(s)
    In Use: DEVOUR
    Carrier(s)
    Present: Verizon Wireless; Past: T-Mobile, Nextel, Sprint, Amp'd
    Feedback Score
    Thanks for the pics Humpa. Its not as small as I thought it was... Although after using the Titanic that is the enV, I'm sure it feels small in the hand.
    Visit daveyp.net

Member of the:
    VZW CC

Favorite phones of all-time: -1) Droid Incredible, 0) Droid 1/X 1) BB Curve 8330, 2) Motorola E815, 3) LG enV vx9900, 4) Moto/Nextel i95cl

HoFo Feedback (6) 100%
    eBay Feedback 100%

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    VZW - Headsets:
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by J3ff
    That's all I wanted, and you're right, that thing looks THICK !!! holy cow.

See what taking a picture from the right angles can do? Thats why everyone on the net is a 10 and when she shows up she's a 4.

Ps. thanks man! Great job!
    It is thick, but the first thing that hit me is how damn small this thing is. Man is it small. And it doesn't really seem thick at all in person. The only reason it is thick is because of the battery and the cam.

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast