Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast

Thread: The Official Samsung U470 "Juke" Music Swivel Pre-Release Thread

Device(s)
    Samsung a950, broken
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    I'm assuming orders are shipping on the 19th, as thats what it says on the /next site.

Device(s)
    Samsung U600
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by onelostboy
    yeah you HAVE to activate through that site to get all the equipment discounts and to apply your monthly disc, the reason being that you guys get better discounts than any other company peroid. so instead of you coming into a retail store and costing more money in overhead, they have you do it all online. I'm not sure what the site is, probably linked to your HR site with other company discounts.
    actually I just called their hotline and you don't have to activate through them. You can activate wherever and call in CS to get discount.

Juke looks awesome now
    Click to email, sub must contain word 'trade'

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    My guess is that they are shipping early Thursday morning; as all online orders have free overnight shipping and the phone is supposed to be available Friday the 19th.

Cheap TPU cases. Thunderbolt, MT4G, Nexus S (4G) Droid X/X2, DInc 2/S, HTC Sensation, Samsung Infuse, EVO 3D, SGSII

Use coupon code HoFo for 15% OFF your order

Device(s)
    Casio (New) Boulder
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    full retail is displaying $99 still. Maybe I should jump on it

Device(s)
    LG KE770 Shine(X2)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile |
    Feedback Score
    site mistake. If you hurry I bet you can get away with it.

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by chasehx
    site mistake. If you hurry I bet you can get away with it.
    I got one of each for $100.

Device(s)
    S8, G5, Samsung Note 4 DE, Note 3, Moto DROID Bionic, DROID RAZR, Galaxy Nexus, Rezound, V9m, VX8000
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon, AT&T PrePaid (GoPhone)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 0mie
    I got one of each for $100.
    Hooray for socks......and I'll give you $100 is you know what show that is from.
    =>Why did I leave Verizon Wireless after 18 years? Find out here: Leaving Verizon after 18 years!

=> Read my reviews for the Motorola DROID MAXX, DROID Ultra, and DROID Mini.

=> VX8000 at Disney World:Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4.

Device(s)
    Motorola Droid X
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    I just ordered a red juke for $105.49 with taxes. I have a LG VX8700 and plan on keeping that and selling the Juke for retail. Sweetness. I'm going to see if I can get the other two.

Edit: And Yes I ordered it through the upgrade menu on my account. It was not NE2 since we just upgraded phones 2 weeks ago.

Device(s)
    Motorola Droid X
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    And I just ordered a blue one through the other line on my account. Too bad I dont have another line to get the teal one lol.

Device(s)
    S8, G5, Samsung Note 4 DE, Note 3, Moto DROID Bionic, DROID RAZR, Galaxy Nexus, Rezound, V9m, VX8000
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon, AT&T PrePaid (GoPhone)
    Feedback Score
    When you order a phone at Full Retial price on-line, you have to wait 4 days until the system will let you place another order.
    So this weekend you can order another Juke (but it might not still be at $99).

Device(s)
    LG KE770 Shine(X2)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile |
    Feedback Score
    Just picked up the blue one for 100$. Hope all goes well.

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by FAUguy
    When you order a phone at Full Retial price on-line, you have to wait 4 days until the system will let you place another order.
    So this weekend you can order another Juke (but it might not still be at $99).
    I got my order confirmations. Called CS and they said you got the confirmation. They can't cancel or charge you more for the order since it went in fine.

Device(s)
    LG KE770 Shine(X2)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile |
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 0mie
    I got my order confirmations. Called CS and they said you got the confirmation. They can't cancel or charge you more for the order since it went in fine.
    So Verizon can not come back and charge me more money cuz they made a mistake or something then right?

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by chasehx
    So Verizon can not come back and charge me more money cuz they made a mistake or something then right?
    Correct.

Good thing there is laws against that. If thats the price stated and thats what showed up when you placed your order then they cant change it.

If they try, then I will fight it and get what I want like usual

Device(s)
    TBolt, DroidX, Incredible, Droid1, Omnia II, HTC Imagio, BB Tour, BB Storm,Touch,Dare,Voyager
    Carrier(s)
    VZW - Headsets:
    Feedback Score
    I bought a blue one at $100 too. I use my Q9m as my main phone, but I wanted something small to put on my second line (though I probably have enough spare phones as you can see ).
    I suppose I'll put it on ebay if I don't like it. I couldn't resist the retail price though.

Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast