Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast

Thread: The Official Samsung U470 "Juke" Music Swivel Pre-Release Thread

Device(s)
    motorola A8555 Droid
    Carrier(s)
    VZW
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Humpa
    I bought a blue one at $100 too. I use my Q9m as my main phone, but I wanted something small to put on my second line (though I probably have enough spare phones as you can see ).
    I suppose I'll put it on ebay if I don't like it. I couldn't resist the retail price though.

i got a red one for 99.99 with no contract renewal....so this will be my backup phone instead of my vx7000.

it Should hold me over till the pearl 2 and the vger come out

Device(s)
    Casio (New) Boulder
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Bought it too. If it really is $100 retail then that is a good deal either way. If it is not I may sell it too.

Depends on how much the wifey likes it. She has been using a v60s so likely will think it is better than that!

Feedback Score
    do u think they will really sell for more than 100 on ebay?

Device(s)
    TBolt, DroidX, Incredible, Droid1, Omnia II, HTC Imagio, BB Tour, BB Storm,Touch,Dare,Voyager
    Carrier(s)
    VZW - Headsets:
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by J3ff
    do u think they will really sell for more than 100 on ebay?
    If they are $250 retail and they are a good phone, then they will. I would think I could at least get the $100 plus tax back.

Feedback Score
    Well I just bought two, one for me to hold me over till the Voyager, and the other for my sister.

It'd be nice if I could at least get 100 back

Device(s)
    Dare
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    I dont see how you all bought them.

Every time I try to buy one, it tells me to buy a plan with it, or "log in" well, I AM logged in, and cant find a link to "buy a phone" on "my account" because i'm not due for upgrade.... i'm so confused

Edit: nevermind, its because i'm not the primary line...

Device(s)
    motorola A8555 Droid
    Carrier(s)
    VZW
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by strawbearlyjamm

Every time I try to buy one, it tells me to buy a plan with it, or "log in" well, I AM logged in, and cant find a link to "buy a phone" on "my account" because i'm not due for upgrade.... i'm so confused

im not the primary line but i was able to order it.....it shouldnt affect your order

Device(s)
    TBolt, DroidX, Incredible, Droid1, Omnia II, HTC Imagio, BB Tour, BB Storm,Touch,Dare,Voyager
    Carrier(s)
    VZW - Headsets:
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by strawbearlyjamm

Just click the "upgrade" phone link.

Device(s)
    LG Voyager
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Humpa
    Just click the "upgrade" phone link.
    If I go via the upgrade link, and then select "No Contract" from the pull-down will that still keep my NE2 in tact?

A month after I get the juke I'll probably sell it and use that $, plus the NE2 to hopefully get the Voyager for almost free. That is if I don't lose the NE2 discount...

Device(s)
    Samsung a950, broken
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Like the chrismar, I want to keep my NE2 and buy this phone at full retail. How would I go about doing this?

Device(s)
    Razor and 815
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Why would you want to buy this? It's seems like a chick's phone and most likely the full retail will not be that high anyways. Am I missing something here?

Device(s)
    LG Voyager
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ferniesp
    Why would you want to buy this? It's seems like a chick's phone and most likely the full retail will not be that high anyways. Am I missing something here?
    Full retail was said to be around $250, so we're just trying to be opportunistic and snatch it up before Verizon realizes their mistake and puts it up for the correct price w/o a contract.

Device(s)
    Samsung a950, broken
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    The 1 and 4 keys stopped functioning on my A950. I need a new phone sometime soon, and I don't want to wait for the voyager. Even if full retail is 100 bucks, and I don't make any money, its the best thing I can get for now to use until a phone I really like comes out. I know I'll be able to get at least my 100 bucks back for it.

Device(s)
    Motorola Droid X
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by chrismar
    If I go via the upgrade link, and then select "No Contract" from the pull-down will that still keep my NE2 in tact?

A month after I get the juke I'll probably sell it and use that $, plus the NE2 to hopefully get the Voyager for almost free. That is if I don't lose the NE2 discount...
    Your NE2 will still be in tact because you are not extending your contract, simply purchasing a new phone. I'm not sure it even requires you to activate that phone on your line like NE2 phones do when you order online.

All you are doing is purchasing a new phone.

And even if full retail is $99 (which would be insane and make it the best selling phone on Verizon), verizon has a 30 day return policy.

Device(s)
    LG Voyager
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by barritonish
    Your NE2 will still be in tact because you are not extending your contract, simply purchasing a new phone. I'm not sure it even requires you to activate that phone on your line like NE2 phones do when you order online.

All you are doing is purchasing a new phone.

And even if full retail is $99 (which would be insane and make it the best selling phone on Verizon), verizon has a 30 day return policy.
    I agree, and that's what I think too, however the fact that I have to go through "My Account" and then "Upgrade" makes me a bit hesitant to try.

Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast