Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Thread: AT&T Premier Account (FAN) FAQ

Device(s)
    treo 750
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    how do we upgrade without signing a new contract?

Device(s)
    AT&T Tilt
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bluetoothless
    I have gotten the same email several times but I beleive since my corporate servers do not allow html email... several areas of graphics were missing and I assumed I was possibly not able to view the above provided information.
    FWIW, we can receive html, but the emails I got didn't have anything relevant to help with the issues (just some images). However, I've had a strange issue: the discount and FAN account# that appeared in OLAM after I did the verification have disappeared... it's as if the discount I got a couple days ago has been revoked. Attempting to go through the same process I did to get them initially just gives me a message that the verification info has already been submitted for my acct. However, in my search for resolving this, I did come across a different web address of cigular.com/discounts which forwards to an appropriate at&t address, and brings me to a sign-up sheet that forwards me an email that now allows me to get into the premiere site (still no log-in or password, it's just a direct link, which when I follow it takes me to the premier site with my company info). So before, I got the discount, but couldn't get to the premier site, and now, I seem to have lost the discount, but can get to the premier site.

Device(s)
    Motorola: Z9, V9, V3xx, V3, C168i
    Carrier(s)
    Cingular/AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by fventura03
    how do we upgrade without signing a new contract?
    you can "try and see" if your contract gets extended through Premier (it's a crap-shoot) or purchase a phone at a non-discounted price.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Cingular/AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by dscline
    So before, I got the discount, but couldn't get to the premier site, and now, I seem to have lost the discount, but can get to the premier site.
    i would call them and ask why your discount is not sticking.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Cingular/AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Hmmm, I got the initial email with the link to validate me, then after validation I got another email saying "congratulations", my valiation request had been processed. After that, I could see the discount in my online account, but that second email made no mention of a premier web site, nor any special user ID or anything.
    i've had that happen to me. Premier blamed my server up and down all day long, but for whatever reason it was on their end. i just had them keep resending the emails until a link showed up or asked them to tell me the link over the phone... or i just logged in via the regular OLAM through shopping accessories.

Device(s)
    iphone 3gs
    Carrier(s)
    at&t
    Feedback Score
    hey, just wondering, but it seems like the phone prices are no cheaper than the regular website prices? i remember when i was with the old at&t, phones used to be like 50% off! thanks

omar

Device(s)
    Q9H
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T or whatever they are calling themselves these days.
    Feedback Score

Price differences

I noticed the Base Price for phones through Premier are quite a bit more than the Base Price on the normal ATT site. For example: on normal ATT a Blackjack is $349.99 before any discounts but on Premier it is $439.99. After any discounts they are the same cost.

It seems to vary phone to phone though. Either way i'm just happy to be able to upgrade without extended contract.

Device(s)
    treo 750
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaenos
    I noticed the Base Price for phones through Premier are quite a bit more than the Base Price on the normal ATT site. For example: on normal ATT a Blackjack is $349.99 before any discounts but on Premier it is $439.99. After any discounts they are the same cost.

It seems to vary phone to phone though. Either way i'm just happy to be able to upgrade without extended contract.
    base price for the treo is 999.99 on there...

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by fventura03
    base price for the treo is 999.99 on there...
    isn't this some kind of fraud? I mean is this even legal?

Device(s)
    V3XX
    Carrier(s)
    at&t
    Feedback Score
    I went through the verification, I see the discount I get in my wireless - but I never received a login for the premiere site? Should I call them?

Device(s)
    AT&T Tilt
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ZacUSNYR
    I went through the verification, I see the discount I get in my wireless - but I never received a login for the premiere site? Should I call them?
    Look up through my posts... exact same thing happened to me. But I later came across the cingular.com/discounts link, which when followed and filled out, resulted in me getting a different email than the two I got for the verification to get the discount. THAT email had a link to the premier site. No login info, it just goes straight there, and automatically recognizes my company.

And as I mentioned, the discount I got earlier in the week disappeared yesterday in OLAM. Today, it has re-appeared (with no additional action by me).

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Cingular/AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by inspector
    isn't this some kind of fraud? I mean is this even legal?
    explain how you think it would be? there's nothing wrong with any MSRP for anything sold anywhere.

Device(s)
    AT&T 8525(Current)
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T (Blue/TDMA) > Cingular (Orange) > AT&T (Orange)?
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by GearTripper
    explain how you think it would be? there's nothing wrong with any MSRP for anything sold anywhere.
    I believe that's what KB Toys thought before they were slapped with a class action lawsuit.

http://consumeraffairs.com/news03/kb_toys.html

How they arrived at those MSRP's I don't know, at least for me that renders my company's discount virtually useless. One benefit I like is the fact there are no rebate hassles when compared to the non-business side of the store.

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy Note III
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by omaralt
    hey, just wondering, but it seems like the phone prices are no cheaper than the regular website prices? i remember when i was with the old at&t, phones used to be like 50% off! thanks

omar

I just got a new Treo 750 on the premier site for $99 and they credited me $25 for the online order.

I dont think you will get that price anywhere else!

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy Note III
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Look up through my posts... exact same thing happened to me. But I later came across the cingular.com/discounts link, which when followed and filled out, resulted in me getting a different email than the two I got for the verification to get the discount. THAT email had a link to the premier site. No login info, it just goes straight there, and automatically recognizes my company.

And as I mentioned, the discount I got earlier in the week disappeared yesterday in OLAM. Today, it has re-appeared (with no additional action by me).

The discounts link will apply the discount to your current accounts.

The premier link you get (its way down on the lower part of the email) is the link to the premier site. I dont know if that was an individual link or a generic one.

Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast