Thread: Fastcard refill problem

Feedback Score

Fastcard refill problem

I just wanted to know if someone could help me out on this one. I have a Pick Your Plan account but ran a bit low on minutes so I bought a $15 card from 7Eleven to hold me over since it was nearby. But when I tried to refill, the funds werent added. So I'm wondering if I did something wrong or if the Fastcard refills wont work with my account. I figured it would since it's all just adding funds, but the ATT Pick Your Plan account site make it look like you can only add funds from the site and not with the card.

Any help from the gurus on here would be greatly appreciated.

Phones
    AT&T Apple iPhone 5S
    AT&T Apple iPhone 5S
    Carrier
    AT&T Mobility
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelblackson
    I just wanted to know if someone could help me out on this one. I have a Pick Your Plan account but ran a bit low on minutes so I bought a $15 card from 7Eleven to hold me over since it was nearby. But when I tried to refill, the funds werent added. So I'm wondering if I did something wrong or if the Fastcard refills wont work with my account. I figured it would since it's all just adding funds, but the ATT Pick Your Plan account site make it look like you can only add funds from the site and not with the card.

Any help from the gurus on here would be greatly appreciated.
    Pick Your Plan accounts can only be replenished with the automatic refill or manually with a credit/debit card or checking account online or by telephone.

Adding Minutes to Your Account
    - You'll receive a voice message indicating you have a low balance when you place a call with less than $5 in your account.
    - When your account reaches $0, you can add funds or stop using the service until your next scheduled payment.
    - If your balance gets low before your next monthly payment, you can add funds in increments of $15 and $25 24/7 using your credit/debit card or checking account.
    - Online: Visit www.selfincharge.com
    - By phone: Call 611 from your wireless phone or 1-866-499-7888 from a landline phone
    Earl F. Parrish

Phones
    i880, i580, i530 (nextel)
    nokia N91 & Nokia 6030 Cingular Prepaid
    iPHONE 4gb & HTC tytn (UNBRANDED)
    Carriers
    Nextel
    Feedback Score
    isnt it three dollars or less?

Feedback Score
    So did I pretty much waste the $15 bucks by getting the Fastcard refill card because it was the wrong thing? What do you recommend I do?. I know I'll probabaly have to do the online refill anyway.

Phones
    If I told 'ya.....
    I'd have to terminate your contract...
    And that would mean an Evil ETF!
    Carriers
    I've used them all...
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelblackson
    So did I pretty much waste the $15 bucks by getting the Fastcard refill card because it was the wrong thing? What do you recommend I do?. I know I'll probabaly have to do the online refill anyway.
    I recommend you donate the $15 PIN number to a needy soul (like me, for instance...)

Seriously, you could try to sell it on ebay or sell it to somebody else who uses AT&T GoPhone. If it's a generic Fastcard that is good with several different carriers, it should be even easier to sell off.
    I guess I don't know the right people, because I can't get away with anything around here... Rest assured, though, I will never maliciously properly quote anybody again!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by CSI_Nut
    I recommend you donate the $15 PIN number to a needy soul (like me, for instance...)

Seriously, you could try to sell it on ebay or sell it to somebody else who uses AT&T GoPhone. If it's a generic Fastcard that is good with several different carriers, it should be even easier to sell off.
    Hell if someone could hook me up with the online equivalent of the $15 I would have no problem trading the PIN that I have.